JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Some dude posted a legit size 13 on my IG and it was home within 10 min tops. I put it here but no one jumped on it.

Best Bet Is Meeting Dude In A Publlic Place Like A 7/11, McDonalds, Library, Mall Etc...... If You're Really Concerned, Have The Dude Meet You At The Local Police Station

Thanks for the advice I was thinking about the police station but that's a little to far I wouldn't meet there if I'm buying in my opinion lol

not bad....got multiple watchers at 575
nerd.gif
Doesn't really mean much. Just means you have other sellers seeing if you actually sell at that price so they can list accordingly.

Best Bet Is Meeting Dude In A Publlic Place Like A 7/11, McDonalds, Library, Mall Etc...... If You're Really Concerned, Have The Dude Meet You At The Local Police Station
1) Public Place

2) Day Time

3) Has Cameras that work

4) Busy/populated

5) Arrive Early

6) Bring a friend or friends. (If need be have a couple friends sit at a different table)

7) If you are the seller bring a counterfeit bill pen (maybe 3 bucks)

Good luck all stay safe.

The problem is nike made these stupid limited. Then these kids out there spending money they never had to earn....

@HdBkNIKE  Pics of the shoe? Though the size font looks off but maybe its just me 
nerd.gif

Is that a footlocker sticker on the lid?

Last edited:
In my ebay watch list I am seeing that the winning bids are around 350-370. The ones listing as buy it now only at 400+ are just sitting there. Either way I think sellers should be happy with 150% profit after ebay fees.

1) Public Place
2) Day Time
3) Has Cameras that work
4) Busy/populated
5) Arrive Early
6) Bring a friend or friends. (If need be have a couple friends sit at a different table)
7) If you are the seller bring a counterfeit bill pen (maybe 3 bucks)

Good luck all stay safe.

Thanks I'm meeting him on Tuesday. Will more than likely meet at the mall during the day defiantly hopefully nothing goes wrong I mean what can he do at a mall with people around right?

Back
Top Bottom