JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

@Bboyd  
eek.gif
eek.gif

HE OWNS EVERYONE AT HOH DADELAND....JUST ASK WHITNEY!!!
I always wonder what the DMs of these stores think of these relationships and how these relationships are formed. If I'm a shoestore employee, why do i let ONE person buy up all of every single hot release? what are they gaining? 

i've never seen him miss a single release going on damn near 2 years now. son has 2 to 4 size runs of everything that releases in GS and Mens...looks like a late 30s spanish cat...

I always wonder what the DMs of these stores think of these relationships and how these relationships are formed. If I'm a shoestore employee, why do i let ONE person buy up all of every single hot release? what are they gaining? 

i've never seen him miss a single release going on damn near 2 years now. son has 2 to 4 size runs of everything that releases in GS and Mens...looks like a late 30s spanish cat...
He is in on the deal. That dude throws BIG money around to them! He had over nine champ packs.....

Last edited by a moderator:

He is in on the deal. That dude throws BIG money around to them! He had over nine champ packs.....
I just get the sense he's a millionaire or something. 

My real question is...when a regular customer goes to that HOH and there's never anything available...NO ONE says anything ever? They just deal with it? Seems like you could goto that HOH and be first in line and be told X release is sold out or they never got it at all, when you know they did. i assume he got every champ pack that store ever got.

I just get the sense he's a millionaire or something. 

My real question is...when a regular customer goes to that HOH and there's never anything available...NO ONE says anything ever? They just deal with it? Seems like you could goto that HOH and be first in line and be told X release is sold out or they never got it at all, when you know they did. i assume he got every champ pack that store ever got.
They do the raffles like normal....Just that they call only about three people so it's somewhat official!!!
laugh.gif

Extremely legit. He just charges insane prices. I assume he has hookups all over florida since that's where he's based. 
Thanks, very much appreciated. Been looking for a pair cuz I wasn't even able to obtain 1 pair and this was the shoe I wanted most in 2013. If I can't find any under 350 locally, I might have to pull the trigger on these.

GM is fake. That's that.
I agree. Not unless you're a celeb or work for nike it's fake. I don't care what anyone says. People with GM pairs like to think its legit or find a reason to convince themselves. Same as all those people who own them fake LV purses, invisible XI's and LV Air Force ones. Lmao. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

realized that the red leather on my left pair is a different grain than on the right foot. *IN B4 GM pair*. i will post pics if you guys want to see it, i just think it's funny because the left shoe barely creases and I love my 1's to be all creased and worn. *shrug*. loved the way my royals creased...here are some pics, also included the grey shoe trees and box to show legitimacy hahaha :tongue:
TBH i'm just glad I was able to snag a pair, anyone else have the same problem though? the leather on the left foot us much "granier" and the right foot is more shiny and similar to the royal 1 leather.
View media item 733334View media item 733335View media item 733336View media item 733337View media item 733338

Phone (212) 720-3700

Go ahead and call and report it. I've reported shady managers at the Foot Locker and Champs down here ever since the whole Concord fiasco. I think one or two might have gotten fired for it, too.

i know a few people have said stay away from 

http://www.kickscode.com

has anyone copped anything from there in the last 12months

or did anyone pull the trigger on the bred1s

most fake sites normally have a larger range of fakes etc

these guys only have the current stuff which i find odd.

no flaming please just pulling at straws for a pair still!

Back
Top Bottom