JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

no doubt, these will be creased without a worry in the world
happy.gif

I always wonder what the DMs of these stores think of these relationships and how these relationships are formed. If I'm a shoestore employee, why do i let ONE person buy up all of every single hot release? what are they gaining? 

i've never seen him miss a single release going on damn near 2 years now. son has 2 to 4 size runs of everything that releases in GS and Mens...looks like a late 30s spanish cat...
The world would be a better place without this dude...

GM is fake. That's that.
I agree. Not unless you're a celeb or work for nike it's fake. I don't care what anyone says. People with GM pairs like to think its legit or find a reason to convince themselves. Same as all those people who own them fake LV purses, invisible XI's and LV Air Force ones. Lmao. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I really don't like the comparison with luxury brands.

It's not that we can't afford the Jordans, it's that we can't buy them because of their limited quality.

Well Fella's,

Bit The Bullet Last Night And Pulled The Trigger On A Pair From A Local Sneaker "Buddy" For $325 :rolleyes

Made Some Extra Coin The Past Couple Days Which Made It A Little Easier To Cough Up The Seemingly Hefty Price Tag For These Jordan 1 Retro's :smh:

Told Myself I Wasn't Gonna Spend Over Twice Retail For These, But The Urge Was Too Strong And Prices Only Seem To Be Going Up As The Weeks Go By :x

Overall Happy With The Purchase And To ReUnite These With The Other OG Colorway NA 1's In The Dungeon :pimp:

Quick Shot Taken Before Heading To Bed
View media item 733516

Last edited:
Man, judging by these clean pics I'm afraid once I get em in hand I'm gonna wanna start chasing down a second pair. I know the gal gonna be wanting me to track down a pair for her too.. These are one of the only Js she was really interested in.

@Nolaboy505its because the sock liner and tongue is different than all the other 1s except for the knicks which dropped a month before the royals. People say different but i feel the leather quality is better on the royals. The breds seem similar. I would have expected the red on these to be grainy like the black toe red but they arent. Nice surprise.

@Nolaboy505its because the sock liner and tongue is different than all the other 1s except for the knicks which dropped a month before the royals. People say different but i feel the leather quality is better on the royals. The breds seem similar. I would have expected the red on these to be grainy like the black toe red but they arent. Nice surprise.

knicks and royals have the same toungue and liner.

and i'll just say this as a owner of royals and now these, the quality on the royals is better, still nice on the breds, but not touching the royals.

knicks and royals have the same toungue and liner.

and i'll just say this as a owner of royals and now these, the quality on the royals is better, still nice on the breds, but not touching the royals.
It feels like the leather on the breds is made out of paper or something. It feels really stiff and I expect them to crease really quick. Other than those concerns, they just look so ******g dope

Where might I find these laces? Or are they a banned only accessory?

you'll all be surprised to know they are actually from the Crimson Hyperposites.

since i knew the bred's were releasing i've had the laces ready to go into these for a while now :lol:

My pair from overseas has 8/14 dates just to jive with what others were reporting. Guessing queens pairs will be the same.

Back
Top Bottom