JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Oh yeah, the Post Office!

Congrats! You can't be too harsh on USPS, the box looks pristine. Mine was beat. (Although it traveled from a far.)

Bruh, post office was supposed to open at 8am, got there at 7:50 and they made us stand in the lobby until 8:45 before they opened the doors :x :smh: .. then I had to wait an extra 15 mins after they hit me with the "I can't seem to locate this package" :stoneface: .... (Happy to finally have them in my possession though.)

Yes i realize you are meeting him in person. I think you are misunderstanding me. Every pair of shoes i have bought through eastbay comes with a return packing slip inside the box with the shoes.

Im not talking about the label that was used to ship to the guy initially. The paper is white and yellow and has all of the info for the product ordered and instructions for return.

That to me is as good as a receipt.

Mine is from EB and mine didn't come with a return slip or packing slip. I was looking for it tho

Yes i realize you are meeting him in person. I think you are misunderstanding me. Every pair of shoes i have bought through eastbay comes with a return packing slip inside the box with the shoes.

Im not talking about the label that was used to ship to the guy initially. The paper is white and yellow and has all of the info for the product ordered and instructions for return.

That to me is as good as a receipt.

Mine is from EB and mine didn't come with a return slip or packing slip. I was looking for it tho

im kinda late but I 2nd the notion that EB doesn't always include a packaging receipt. ive had it happen a few times in the past year.

Hey how do you guys track international package? I won a ebay bid from a seller in
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.

He provided me with a tracking number through ebay but when i look it up on aussiepost. It says package not found?

Any info on how international shipping work is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Bruh, post office was supposed to open at 8am, got there at 7:50 and they made us stand in the lobby until 8:45 before they opened the doors :x :smh: .. then I had to wait an extra 15 mins after they hit me with the "I can't seem to locate this package" :stoneface: .... (Happy to finally have them in my possession though.)
:lol: campin out at the post office for Jordans. Thats dedication. Congrats!

:lol: campin out at the post office for Jordans. Thats dedication. Congrats!

:rofl:

Thanks fam.

Hey how do you guys track international package? I won a ebay bid from a seller in

He provided me with a tracking number through ebay but when i look it up on aussiepost. It says package not found?

If you know what country its coming from use google to find out the postal carrier of that country.  Alternatively you can just put the tracking number into usps.  It usually doesn't show up in their system until the package gets into the states tho.  

Your Queens still saying "Origin post is Preparing Shipment"?

As i also said in the Gammas thread:

I send a lot of pairs to the US often, but also have many sent to me .I live in Europe , and the usps tracking system has become a lot less accurate for overseas shipments than it was...right now most of the times it remains on 'Origin post prepares shipment' almost until they hit your doorbell ... :smh: :smh:
When in the past it had more accurate updates on the shipment .

So don't panic , these will be at your porch sooner than you expect them .

Last edited:

Here is a link for universal tracking.I works in 99% of the cases for me , on almost every shipping service.Pretty useful, hope it works for you.;p)

http://www.trackitonline.ru/?service=track

GS prices for these will skyrocket even though they did make quite a few pairs. They royals were ridiculous. They had a lot of GS in Taiwan but as the weeks went by they went up from about $150USD to like $250 now if you can even find a pair.  I see these hitting near $500 by the end of the year in Men's sizes. You won't be seeing these for a while. Get them while you can. Seems everybody is wearing the pairs they get.

Now I want some red tipped laces...and some blue tipped laces....and some grey tipped laces

nthat.gif
Look up "fully laced red tip" on eBay....they're not cheap though

As i also said in the Gammas thread:

I send a lot of pairs to the US often, but also have many sent to me .I live in Europe , and the usps tracking system has become a lot less accurate for overseas shipments than it was...right now most of the times it remains on 'Origin post prepares shipment' almost until they hit your doorbell ...
mean.gif
mean.gif

When in the past it had more accurate updates on the shipment .

So don't panic , these will be at your porch sooner than you expect them .
Repped, thanks for the info, I haven't checked the Gamma thread much such RD, but smh 
mean.gif
 they could make an effort to improve that

Back
Top Bottom