JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

these going more than the royals sz 12 goes for about 450 knowing Jb we will see these again in a year or so

When was the last time you saw this in the og form fam?I think you will have to wait a little longer than a year...

Sheesh 
smokin.gif

The 88's? no I do not own a pair of those...Nike hiked the price on those for the NA on the back and it didnt justify me spending extra $50 on those when I already have a pair with the jumpman...

I do own 2001 TB, 2009 TB and the 2011 TB, Blk/Cements, and white/cements...

The 2009 TB was the worse of them all...my 2001 held up for about 10 years...

man, you guys are picking on the 3's that came out the past couple of years. I thought the BC, WC, and TB's were fantastic. Even the fire reds were nice.

I'm not a fan of the shiny leather. None of my soles have cracked on any of my recent III's.

but...FR seemed to have the most quality control flaws, but had the best leather IMO out of all the ones besides the 88's
BC...still can't really get past that shine. I still wear my CDP(I can deal with cracked soles), and those are still DS.
WC...same, shiny leather...don't really wear them
I thought the TB's were ok...and liked them best besides the 88's

Last edited:
idk why you guys are getting so defensive over the 88s

imo from research and effort

bred 1s are a lot harder to attain than 88s

so i just offered my input that he should be getting cash on top

i tried to buy a pair of breds for 350 and couldnt do so let alone find a used pair

the 88s on the other hand GMs are really similar to retail i can easily find a used or DS pair  for less than a pair of breds in the same size

i mean if he wants to trade it go for it who am i to tell him what to do with HIS shoes

just offering advice so he can come out on top

i tried to buy a pair of breds for 350 and couldnt do so let alone find a used pair
the 88s on the other hand GMs are really similar to retail i can easily find a used or DS pair  for less than a pair of breds in the same size
i mean if he wants to trade it go for it who am i to tell him what to do with HIS shoes
agreed

I think the 88's have a GM problem. I think that 88's are easily attainable because most of them on the resell market are GM now. One of my boys was looking in to a pair a few months ago, and everything he was showing me was GM. It's pretty much flat lined the prices.

I think it might get that way for these pretty soon. I think it might cause prices to level off like it did with the 88's.

can't believe i'm gonna say this but i agree with deejay... :lol:

I actually repped him the other day without looking at his UN - after when looked and noticed it was him I said the same thing lol

How about them releasing those

View media item 741225

So i can retire on those 1s

View media item 708358

p.s. secured my second pair of black/reds after the photo :smokin

Agreed - sady it's not gonna happen for 5 years minimim - if at all ever. Your best bet is making a custom.

Last edited:
I actually repped him the other day without looking at his UN - after when looked and noticed it was him I said the same thing lol
Agreed - sady it's not gonna happen for 5 years minimim - if at all ever. Your best bet is making a custom.

Ill bookmark this post , so I ll get back at you when these release (hopefully sooner than 5 years from now) :lol:

88's legit pairs still go for $400+, easy to tell GM from legit , same with the bred 1's, bred 1 stock will dry up here in a couple weeks, people already wanting $500+

Ill bookmark this post , so I ll get back at you when these release (hopefully sooner than 5 years from now) :lol:

Hey - I'm with you fam, I hope they release ASAP. But knowing JB and their nonsense - I can't see them dropping a NA version when the OG Jumpman version just dropped last year. Who knows tho - I hope you can tell me "I told you so" - I'll take 2 pairs lol

What? The market is flooded with bred 1s.
Think you need to work on that research and effort method...

Def harder to find legit 88's - at ANY price.

Right NOW. After a few months - who knows. 88's were still an extremely limited release and people aren't coming off their pairs easy. I wouldn't even sell mine for $500 - just not worth it for me.

Last edited:
Have you ever taken a look in the Legit Check thread :lol:

88's are DAMN close - specially with the thinner print. The authentic 88's had wacky EP on them - shoes not matching, one print thicker than the other. Extremely difficult to tell.

Back
Top Bottom