JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

What? The market is flooded with bred 1s.
Think you need to work on that research and effort method...
i tried craigslist and ebay legit pairs could not be had for under 400

got lucky and copped off a restock

88s on the other hand were easily available on craigslist and ebay after RD for 250-300

and used were going for 200

to me i look at as if royals retroed in a few years and were limited

and someone tries to offer a pair of retro grapes for em

(sure time has passed and they are "rarer" but if you looked back you could see grapes were easily attainable and resold close to retail)

just wouldnt seem like a fair trade imo but its all opinion im sure you can can squeeze some cash out though in the trade

i tried craigslist and ebay legit pairs could not be had for under 400
got lucky and copped off a restock
88s on the other hand were easily available on craigslist and ebay after RD for 250-300
and used were going for 200

Weren't real

Last edited:
Remember I scooped a pair of 88' from finish line..Ordered Weds, came thurs, sold em on Friday for $400.. Regret selling them to this day smh

Just snatched up a pair of Banned 1s worn twice with extra laces and box for 360$ off my Local CL. The shoe gods have been too good to me this month. At the rate I'm going I should def pick up some lotto tickets! The leather on these are superior to the 2013s by a LONGSHOT. Peeps paying 400$ + for these 2013s when there's Banned 1s out there for cheaper 
laugh.gif

Just snatched up a pair of Banned 1s worn twice with extra laces and box for 360$ off my Local CL. The shoe gods have been too good to me this month. At the rate I'm going I should def pick up some lotto tickets! The leather on these are superior to the 2013s by a LONGSHOT. Peeps paying 400$ + for these 2013s when there's Banned 1s out there for cheaper 
laugh.gif

u got very lucky there.. i havent seen any banned 1's for even remotely that close near me.. most people want 500+ minimum.. id buy them asap if i saw my size for 360...

laugh.gif

eek.gif

Just snatched up a pair of Banned 1s worn twice with extra laces and box for 360$ off my Local CL. The shoe gods have been too good to me this month. At the rate I'm going I should def pick up some lotto tickets! The leather on these are superior to the 2013s by a LONGSHOT. Peeps paying 400$ + for these 2013s when there's Banned 1s out there for cheaper :lol:  

that was a cool story until right around there

Last edited:
Many folks downplay the banneds. But until you have them in hand, to touch and caress them, they will never know. They are on a league of their own, despite what the '13s have (or lack there of).

Congrats getemchavez getemchavez . Nice pickup.

Many folks downplay the banneds. But until you have them in hand, to touch and caress them, they will never know. They are on a league of their own, despite what the '13s have (or lack there of).

Congrats @GetemChavez. Nice pickup.
closest I've seen are the gucci 1s and of course the OGs and other older 1s 

who is downplaying the banneds lol. I've never seen anybody say anything bad about them. yet people just keep going on about the leather, we believe you bro

Just got my pair that my brother got from Footlocker EU. Best way to remove excess glue? Thanks
Result may vary, I've same problem with the Fear 4s, I complained to the FTL manager to get diff pair, he laughed and used easier and clean it right out.

Edit: 

Last edited:
@LAOKRATWR who knows tho, JB loves themed releases, 2015 is the 30th anniversary of Air Jordan, maybe they'll find some excuse to release them again
Exactly!  2015 should be a huge year for the 1's.  Production numbers should be far more next year.  They're doing the same thing for 2's this year, getting the masses hype and ready for the 30th annivesary in 2016.

IMO....

Last edited:

who is downplaying the banneds lol. I've never seen anybody say anything bad about them. yet people just keep going on about the leather, we believe you bro

Let me rephrase the "many". A small percentage of the folks.

There are just some people that will make assumptions on topics without hard facts and/or evidence.

Bored Before Heading Out To This Bronco's Playoff Game, Figured The Older Heads In Here Would Appreciate These :nthat:

OG's -vs- Retro's
View media item 741742
85' OG's
View media item 741743
Recent Retro's
View media item 741744
Bred's
View media item 741745
View media item 741746
Chicago's (Really Grinds My Gears That Nike Couldn't Give Us These Retro's In True Form :smh: )
View media item 741747
View media item 741748
Royal's
View media item 741749
View media item 741750
The 1's That Matter 8)
View media item 741751

Anyone That Knows Me, Knows That The Air Jordan 1 Is Easily One Of My Favorite Sneakers Of All Time :smokin

Too Lazy To Take Out The Entire AJ1 Collection, But Let's Just Say It's EXTENSIVE :wow:

ENJOY!

Congrats @GetemChavez. Nice pickup.
Appreciate it fam! I just started collecting about 2 years ago so Ive never really understood what the old heads meant by quality going downhill. The minute I laid eyes on these it hit me 
roll.gif
I was a bit scared cause they're a 10.5 and Im a 10 but these fit more snug compared the recent OG 1 releases. Don't even get me started with this ankle cushion 
nthat.gif
 Most comfortable pair of J's I've ever put on.

Back
Top Bottom