JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

who is downplaying the banneds lol. I've never seen anybody say anything bad about them. yet people just keep going on about the leather, we believe you bro

You have not seen Noblekanes opinion on the banneds then. You would have thought he dated them for 5 years only to have the banneds cheat on him with his brother.

He is the exact opposite of dj proto when it comes to banned 1 opinions.

eek.gif
 @So Much Sole 23

My tracking number says doesn't exist on the Czech Post tracking for my queens pair and on USPS it still says origin preparing to ship, hopefully that means they're about to go through customs 
nerd.gif

My tracking number says doesn't exist on the Czech Post tracking for my queens pair and on USPS it still says origin preparing to ship, hopefully that means they're about to go through customs :nerd:

My pair has already left customs. Should be getting them tomorrow.

Thanks Gents. I Know The Love For This Model Is STRONG In Here And Wanted To Share My Passion For These Where It'd Be Appreciated Most!

It's Taken Me YEARS To Put Together My Grail OG 1's To This Point And I See It Taking Several More To Finally Find The Missing Pieces :lol:

Even Have Complete OG Warm Ups To Go With Royals And Breds :pimp:

The Love Is REAL Over Here!

Now Hopefully We Can Get A Justified Chicago Release At Some Point In The Near Future! :nerd:

Last edited:
Just snatched up a pair of Banned 1s worn twice with extra laces and box for 360$ off my Local CL. The shoe gods have been too good to me this month. At the rate I'm going I should def pick up some lotto tickets! The leather on these are superior to the 2013s by a LONGSHOT. Peeps paying 400$ + for these 2013s when there's Banned 1s out there for cheaper :lol:  

Thanks Gents. I Know The Love For This Model Is STRONG In Here And Wanted To Share My Passion For These Where It'd Be Appreciated Most!

It's Taken Me YEARS To Put Together My Grail OG 1's To This Point And I See It Taking Several More To Finally Find The Missing Pieces :lol:

Even Have Complete OG Warm Ups To Go With Royals And Breds :pimp:

The Love Is REAL Over Here!

Now Hopefully We Can Get A Justified Chicago Release At Some Point In The Near Future! :nerd:

Beautiful collection @So Much Sole 23 I agree hopefully the Chicago 1's release the proper way.

Last edited:
Let's say these release again for the 30th anniversary of 1's. Instead of the OG style they release with the jump man tongue and jump man on the back but with banned quality leather. If you were then asked to choose one, the 30th anniversary black/red 1's or the, which would u pick?

still waiting on heads who copped from kickzstore post their pairs. I'm not sure those were 100% authentic so I didn't pull the trigger on them. Hopefullyh they are legit.

I think the only 1's we'll see for the 30th anniversary will be the UNC's and the chicago's...but with OG branding

Edit- I've always hated the chicago's the color blocking just didn't look right to me. The black toes are the REAL chicago's :rolleyes

Last edited:
Bored Before Heading Out To This Bronco's Playoff Game, Figured The Older Heads In Here Would Appreciate These :nthat:

Anyone That Knows Me, Knows That The Air Jordan 1 Is Easily One Of My Favorite Sneakers Of All Time :smokin

Too Lazy To Take Out The Entire AJ1 Collection, But Let's Just Say It's EXTENSIVE :wow:

ENJOY!

Can you pm me your address and leave a key under the carpet please?Thanks.

You have not seen Noblekanes opinion on the banneds then. You would have thought he dated them for 5 years only to have the banneds cheat on him with his brother.

He is the exact opposite of dj proto when it comes to banned 1 opinions.

I don't like the x in the back too.Although i hear the quality is awesome i don't like their gimmicks.Never had a pair in hand though , so I m not the best judge.Just always thought the closest to og s the better it gets.

Back
Top Bottom