JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Not really though, stil got a shhh pair of shoes. Nobody won I just wanted to make sure he lost
Where there's a loser there has to be a winner. Paypal wasn't the winner and you're the only party remaining in this transaction. Making you the winner #Logic

They look real good @sneakerp  

-Lace Bag 
smokin.gif

-Shoe trees 
smokin.gif

- Holes align on toe 
smokin.gif

- Border around size tag on point 
smokin.gif

Congrats on your cop fam! Israel tho? Thats pretty crazy. Bout to try and find a plug out there 
roll.gif

I got my pair from Kickzstore and they look legit to me. What do you guys think? My room lighting makes them look brighter. It is interesting that they get their pairs from Israel. I guess 1s aren't big there.

It has been an amazing year for NA 1s and 1s in general. I can't wait to see what JB has for next year.
Dope, they look good to me man. Ordered from there too and they should be on my doorstep tomorrow haha

Does the leather on the toebox feel the same as your other pairs of black/reds?

Damn, everyone with their pair especially dude with 3!!!...Like everyone else who missed...We just neeeeddd 1 pair!!!! 

I got my pair from Kickzstore and they look legit to me. What do you guys think? My room lighting makes them look brighter. It is interesting that they get their pairs from Israel. I guess 1s aren't big there.

It has been an amazing year for NA 1s and 1s in general. I can't wait to see what JB has for next year.
I got my pair from kickzstore as well and they look identical to yours and it looks like everything checks out as far as them being legit! Kickzstore definitely got their pairs from overseas.

also, a tip for anyone who is finding their 1's "uncomfortable" in terms of the insole, if you can get your hands on a nike SB dunk low or high in a size below what your 1's are they have a huge boost in comfort if your throw them in and take the stock ones out.

where did this website ship from ?
They shipped from New York but it appears they got their pairs from overseas retailers from Israel it looks like.  My pair and the pairs I've seen on here have the box/insole labels and stickers consistent with pairs released internationally.

They shipped from New York but it appears they got their pairs from overseas retailers from Israel it looks like.  My pair and the pairs I've seen on here have the box/insole labels and stickers consistent with pairs released internationally.

its a good chance i know the person by face who runs this site

This thread has been a fun time.  Glad to see people can post pairs in here finally.  Pairs are lookin good fellas.  2013 will be remembered as the year of the 1 for me!
I don't want my kids kids to ever have to pay resell

This thread has been a fun time.  Glad to see people can post pairs in here finally.  Pairs are lookin good fellas.  2013 will be remembered as the year of the 1 for me!

I don't want my kids kids to ever have to pay resell
View media item 747188

View media item 747190

like these won't retro 3-4 times before your kids can fit those lol

I'm definitely coming by your crib with the Hoarders TV shoe crew

Back
Top Bottom