JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

:rofl:

My foot locker actually let someone return fake Jade Lebron X's last year. A friend was up there trying a pair on and he said they looked like they were returned but looked off from the Floridians on the wall. Sent me pics and the columns were wrong and the sole had the wrong colored X on the bottom, as well as the shape being that of some of the earlier Lebron X fakes. Looked like trash and the employee confirmed they were a return (in the legit retail box tho too). Not sure what they did with them but they would have sold him those if he didn't catch em.

But a release day shoe flying off the shelves like these being non legit in store? I can't see that happenin at any stores other than an HoH...where the shade is thick and the lies and scheming run rampant as ever. I know in some locations they're able to sell shoes early out of the box. Then they leave the box in the store wrapped back up on the pallet, and on release day have the same customer come in and "buy" their pair, and get handed the empty box (can make more money selling shoes a week early, certain types pay a premium for that week or two when no one else has em. Good way to make a good profit on a GR that doesn't resell well otherwise too). So it could be possible to replace a legit shoe with a fake, but doesn't seem worth it if they're in the position to have access to that chance; with the other, not as visible, money making opportunities the slimy ones have.

Damn ! I bought a size 10 from my local HoH on release day and thought my size 10 would fit .! They snug as hell !!! Should I grab a 10.5 or 11 ? Usually 95% of Jordan's I'm a 10.5 .

just got a call from Fed-Ex regarding my package from sivasdescalzo. Said they're holding it for me at the station, but that

i owe a fee of 115 in duties. dawg, what...

People are actually bidding for these? 
eek.gif

just got a call from Fed-Ex regarding my package from sivasdescalzo. Said they're holding it for me at the station, but that

Damnnnnnnnnn. What was the total for the shoes on sivasdescalzo and how much was shipping?

Damnnnnnnnnn. What was the total for the shoes on sivasdescalzo and how much was shipping?
let's just say, i may as well have paid resell prices. & i ordered 2 pairs. this is just the first. i'll take my L.

I would be too heated. I'm sorry to hear that. Considering their damn shoes were $270 shipped, I couldn't imagine dropping an additional $115 after.

It's because they shipped FedEx..majority of the customs horror stories are due to shipping via FedEx.

I got a letter from usps recently about some grape v's i ordered last may from overseas. I went up there and paid it and dude at the post office had no idea what I was talking about. He had to find his manager to even know how to do the transaction. I went ahead and paid it but what happens if you don't?

I posted this in the other 1 thread. ColdCity requested a PS of Dirty Breds. IMO it isn't a huge change from OG and I would not make the change. Please excuse the weak PS skills.

View media item 747640
Maybe it's just my mind being wrapped around the white mid-sole, but I can't dig on these. I have a hard time with customs of OG cw's. The dirty breds were just as bad imo. Conversely I had no problem with Gamma XI's custom white mid-sole.

I predict the next OG 1 that comes out, or if they do some more batches of these might have the correct lace bag so watch out

Back
Top Bottom