JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Yeah I got some glue stains as well. Oh well
grin.gif

@da shoefreak and normally id say go ahead with the lil bit of aceton and get that off, but i tried the acetone on that spot on my box :/ .... and it took alot of the black with it.
i been buffing with coacoa butter ... my box that is. shall i say boxes cause i needed to make the shine match... ive had good fun
You buffed your box with coco butter and had fun?

Excuse the low post count guys. Am a new guy in these parts but have been lurking for about two months. Struck out on the retail so pulled the trigger on a resell pair. They are waiting to be picked up. (Am Canadian and had them shipped to US address - picking up this weekend) 

The comments about this version being snug have me concerned. I went and tried on a pair of Atlanta Hawks a few weeks before the BRED release and settled on a size. Is it your experience that the BREDs fit tighter/smaller than the Hawks too? 

Might be SOL since the reseller doesn't look like they have the next 1/2 size up in stock anymore. 

To be honest these were real snug for me. My tts is 11.5, 12 in most shoes but this pair was super tight on me. I'd say you either need to have narrow feet to pull off tts or you'll need to go a .5 size up. Hope yours fit though.
Either way with these your SOL. Go TTS and they will be snug around your foot. Go half size up and they won't be as snug but you will have more room in the toebox and they will crease a lot easier and look a lil long like clown shoes. I rather go TTS and keep them kinda snug since they will eventually loosen up and break in. If it's snug to the point of pain then it's a no brainier to go up a half size. But if there's no pain I say stay TTS unless you don't mind the long look

Last edited:
Does the UPC # prove authenticity? A worker at hoh told me he could type in the UPC code from the shoe size tag to check authenticity it's all the same # on all of them ? Or does it go by size bothe my size 10 have the same numbe. So can you use this number to prove they are authentic or do they have the same number on fake pairs?

I ordered off of ebay and dude never sent my shoes, idk what's going on :smh: I never dealt with ebay's buyer protection, I'm pretty sure some of y'all went through this, if so, how did it go?
Since you're a nog u should be kicking his ***! But I have a pp claim going now. Generally flakes and scammers don't reply so you'll win the case and get your $

My pair from Sivasdescalzo just came in and I didn't have to pay the Fedex guy anything, just sign for it. But I have gotten hit with customs on the LeBron EXTs from End because they marked value at 265. Even then though, it was only $18. Are you sure it's not because you ordered two pairs from them?
This happened to me on  those HORRID scooby-doos....

Just that my duties we're $59!!! 
mean.gif

i still ain't pay that ****....

Got these in a trade yesterday for my Bred + $80 lol couldn't resist that deal since it's getting hard to find a legit pair

Ig: @timm_ha
Def envy you.. Trying to get my hands on a legit pair but it's so hard tracking them down to begin with. I just found out about trusted kicks the other day and I plan to use a pair of breds as bait for royals. Cash included if need be but i'll try to trade straight across. If anyone knows anything on an 11 or 11.5, I would greatly appreciate the pm. Thanks in advance.

Finally got my pair in from Sivasdescalzo

View media item 748680View media item 748681View media item 748682
I'm pretty happy overall. I wanted the Royals and the Black/Red pair as soon as they were announced. I've worn my Royals regularly and plan to do the same with these. I'm learning to wear my shoes. Love the way they look deadstock, but the fun is creasing them up and making them unique.

Best of luck to everyone still on the hunt!

Def envy you.. Trying to get my hands on a legit pair but it's so hard tracking them down to begin with. I just found out about trusted kicks the other day and I plan to use a pair of breds as bait for royals. Cash included if need be but i'll try to trade straight across. If anyone knows anything on an 11 or 11.5, I would greatly appreciate the pm. Thanks in advance.
Trusted kicks?

is trading the blk/red/wht 1s for WCIV's both DS a bad trade? I am receiving the 4's.  I'm only asking to make sure both parties are making a fair trade.

So these came in today...better late than never on the pickup...

Look legit to me, but like Homeland Security says:  If you see something, say something!  lol

But for real, I think I'm solid.  Holler at me if you have an 11.5 tho...

shout out to @ddash  

is trading the blk/red/wht 1s for WCIV's both DS a bad trade? I am receiving the 4's.  I'm only asking to make sure both parties are making a fair trade.
Naw...Bred 1s > Cement 4s IMO...tell your friend to put cash down

I wouldn't do it. WC4 are clean, but I think they're a lot easier to come by. Unless you mean the '99 pair, then it's up to you lol.

I wouldn't do it. WC4 are clean, but I think they're a lot easier to come by. Unless you mean the '99 pair, then it's up to you lol.

Naw...Bred 1s > Cement 4s IMO...tell your friend to put cash down
good.looking.out.  lol I had a feeling I was getting got.. saw my grails (WCIV) and my logic got clouded.. thank you 

Sz 9.5 OG Bred 1 worn 1x with receipt and 125$ cash for my DS sz 10 Gamma 11s... Don't mind if I do 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom