JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

3G28

Last edited:
lostandfound368. It looks like dude sold a couple of GM pairs before the actual release date. But the pairs he put up this month were legit i even had him send me pics of the pair i was gonna buy. But he hasn't responded to my emails regarding the shipping info.
no need to be alarmed the seller has some good reviews.  You might be getting something soon.

I got a letter from usps recently about some grape v's i ordered last may from overseas. I went up there and paid it and dude at the post office had no idea what I was talking about. He had to find his manager to even know how to do the transaction. I went ahead and paid it but what happens if you don't?
i want to know this too..

my god, ive lurked this thread for about a month, waiting on a password reset. My og email was a aol.com, it wouldnt send the link anyway... good entertainment here. i just wanted to say that i got thru on ndc, without a bot, without the tlo, and received a decent pair. glue on the toe box is my only complaint. Nike offered to refund my money after i sent them back or 10% refund. i told the rep to take that 10% and hire more qc over there in china. Cant even buy a pack of Nike socks with ten percent. keep it.
View media item 748281

my god, ive lurked this thread for about a month, waiting on a password reset. My og email was a aol.com, it wouldnt send the link anyway... good entertainment here. i just wanted to say that i got thru on ndc, without a bot, without the tlo, and received a decent pair. glue on the toe box is my only complaint. Nike offered to refund my money after i sent them back or 10% refund. i told the rep to take that 10% and hire more qc over there in china. Cant even buy a pack of Nike socks with ten percent. keep it.
thats nothing bruh, i've seen pairs with glue stains around the whole shoe along the midsole.

johnny250 johnny250 yeah i got that glue around the whole shoe. but what bothers me most is that 'scuff' from picking the glue, rite on the toe box. idk how they would send air jordan 1s out like this , i mean after all arent they 'products inspired by the greatest player of all time?'
player with my money i guess they mean in retro speck

^^ im one of them. Glue everywhere. Like it was going to go bad if they didnt use the whole tube.

Last edited:
poorniko poorniko shouldnt be like that. (period)
the og shoe in the og colorway, they all should be prestine. we talking about a company like NIKE not K Mart clothes.
...Kmart sucks! Definatly Definatly sux!"
i do however enjoy the smell of the glue. makes me giddy as fK

da shoefreak da shoefreak and normally id say go ahead with the lil bit of aceton and get that off, but i tried the acetone on that spot on my box :/ .... and it took alot of the black with it.
i been buffing with coacoa butter ... my box that is. shall i say boxes cause i needed to make the shine match... ive had good fun

i will say this with no speculation, when the nike rep told me to send them back, i asked if they had another pair to send me, the conversation was going pretty quickly until that question when i waited about 4-5mins for a sorry it doesnt look like it response. so that restock, in my mind at least, is possible.

Back
Top Bottom