JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Still hoping for a restock tonite

Last time shoes popped up like that, im pretty sure ndc had their restock

And with kam coming in today, i kinda felt it was a hint. Plus it is a wednesday.....

He asked bout a restock this morning.

I kinda took it as a hint

Buncha pairs popped on ftl and eastbay etc

Last time this happened, we had a restock tht night

The one jada kept saying wasnt gonna happen

Last edited:
Got a trade setup finally. My bred 1s (size 10 too small) for a pair of ds royals my size and authentic (dude bought royals on release date w me but weren't his size)

Guess I'm gonna pay resell prices on these eventually

Got a trade setup finally. My bred 1s (size 10 too small) for a pair of ds royals my size and authentic (dude bought royals on release date w me but weren't his size)

Guess I'm gonna pay resell prices on these eventually
Damn..im still hunting for a size swap or a size 10!!!!!

ill take the Royal 1s over Bred any day..

Damn..im still hunting for a size swap or a size 10!!!!!

ill take the Royal 1s over Bred any day..

Yea royals are the only shoe I've wanted to double up on. If this trade goes through I'll be good and can move on to something else

Excuse the low post count guys. Am a new guy in these parts but have been lurking for about two months. Struck out on the retail so pulled the trigger on a resell pair. They are waiting to be picked up. (Am Canadian and had them shipped to US address - picking up this weekend) 

The comments about this version being snug have me concerned. I went and tried on a pair of Atlanta Hawks a few weeks before the BRED release and settled on a size. Is it your experience that the BREDs fit tighter/smaller than the Hawks too? 

Might be SOL since the reseller doesn't look like they have the next 1/2 size up in stock anymore. 
To be honest these were real snug for me. My tts is 11.5, 12 in most shoes but this pair was super tight on me. I'd say you either need to have narrow feet to pull off tts or you'll need to go a .5 size up. Hope yours fit though.

My pair from Sivasdescalzo just came in and I didn't have to pay the Fedex guy anything, just sign for it. But I have gotten hit with customs on the LeBron EXTs from End because they marked value at 265. Even then though, it was only $18. Are you sure it's not because you ordered two pairs from them?
Seriously? no duties at all? that's crazy. Yeah, i'm going to give them a call, and figure out the reasoning behind it.

Naw i don't care about the mail I was thinking in terms of not paying and going into collections and affecting my credit score. Oh we'll it was only $33.
The bill will be handled by collection agency.  I've talk to their upper division awhile back regarding possibility for not paying Import Fee that's what they told me.  This happen to me around summer last year during Lebron X EXT series. Import fee are from US Gov, not FedEx.  Out of that $33 I guess $28 belongs to Gov and $7 came from FedEx for convenience fee.

My queens pair came in today. USPS by far has the worst tracking system!
Post them pics kiiiiiid 
nthat.gif

Mines just transported to the sort facility, should be here no later than Friday 
smokin.gif
, finally I feel safe letting go my 12

Back
Top Bottom