JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

But then again, it's not like this is the only pair in your rotation let alone your collection. I think 2 pairs is perfect for a lifetime lol.

Nah more like 5 pairs.

That guy said he gonna sleep outside footlocker. You better start the week before Christmas LOL

the ONLY reason I want a pair of these is to use them as trade bait for a pair of Royal 1's . ..

Nah more like 5 pairs.

That guy said he gonna sleep outside footlocker. You better start the week before Christmas LOL
Lmao.

Really though 5 pairs? Are they trade bait or to resell? Cause Nike isn't gonna stop making OG 1s after 2013. They have been retroed in ~10 year cycles. Dudes were just admitting about selling their 2001 pairs to get these. Guys might end up trying to sell 3-4 pairs the next 1s release they want to quintuple up on :lol:

I know having a fresh pair down the line is great and all, but I have too many kicks to actually make a dent on any current shoe I have. I simply cannot beat up any pair even if I tried.

Jordan Brand every month you produce & release so many other 1s,

can you release enough of these this time around this holiday, because the last black/red 1 release was total a mess. thanks

Let's see....I struck out on the black toe 1's, the shadow 1's.....but I was able to cop the royal 1's . doesn't make no sense. let's see how I do with these come December. Hope they made more of these than any other Jordan 1 this year

Only reason I'm going for more than 1 pair is for Royals trade bait or resell so I can recoup some of the high Royal resell cost. 

Now that people know they're using this to trade for royal. Reseller will up the royal to 600 now. By December it'll b 3 for 1

Last edited:
will be headed to the low-key spots for these. thread already looking hectic.

THIS. Start working your connects folks. I'll be happy with ONE pair. No greed, and as mentioned above, I own WAY too many kicks to ever beat these things up to the point of needing another pair. They'd be retroing em again by then. Low-key spots FTW.

They're releasing during the most popular holiday of the year, so these won't be as limited as Royal 1s. If I were to guess, it might be around Thunder 4s number. Their releasing about the same time of the month as the Thunders last year.

Back
Top Bottom