JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I'm glad u dudes don't work for Nike talking about some white royals and reverse royals lmao. black with a little hit of blue is the winning combination, only topped by these

View media item 591282
I hope the red really pops like this

I'm glad u dudes don't work for Nike talking about some white royals and reverse royals lmao. black with a little hit of blue is the winning combination

We may not, but there are people on the last page sounding pretty damn sure that we WILL be getting White Royals very soon. (Winter 2014 apparently)

Royals are so hyped its not even funny. They've been mentioned in every 1's thread thus far. Sad to say if B/Reds are GR, people will begin to say Royals are better.

Royals are so hyped its not even funny. They've been mentioned in every 1's thread thus far. Sad to say if B/Reds are GR, people will begin to say Royals are better.

But what if Royals are better to some people? Royals are my favorite AJ1, followed by Black Toes and then these. I like blue over red in general.

Looks like quality on Royals will be better than these. But Black and Reds IMO are the greatest 1's, ever.

But what if Royals are better to some people? Royals are my favorite AJ1, followed by Black Toes and then these. I like blue over red in general.

Qft.
I would even place the shadows above and/or below the blk toes. That would be my line up.

White Royals on shirt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> white Royal samples. Geez those things are horrible

This. An actual Black toe w/ Royal instead would be nice (the sample looks like a failed attempt). Wish I was good at PS to make an example.

Black/Red over everything, but it is nice to see a blue Jordan shoe once in a while.

Last edited:
Lol the royals are such a polarizing sneaker, the black/reds will be the same way once people strike out

so does anyone have these? or more pics at least? been looking.

i would cop this cw

Last edited:
Well everyone is so interested on the royals and the white royals and every ******g other 1 , all in the black/red thread , thought that it would be me , the OP to bring the 'good' new before this thread gets locked .THESE WILL BE LIMITED.OP SAID IT FIRST.SAME SOURCE AS EVERY OTHER HINT I DROPPED.SWOOSH ACCOUNT.(EUROPE THOUGH). Go on with the royal talk though.Sorry to disturb y all. 8) 8) 8)

Last edited:
Reminds me of the CDPs, just transposed. Disappointed JB didn't retro either of these
mean.gif
i think these are suppose to be the grey/black cw as oppose to the black/grey cw which is the shadows

Last edited:
Well everyone is so interested on the royals and the white royals and every ******g other 1 , all in the black/red thread , thought that it would be me , the OP to bring the 'good' new before this thread gets locked .THESE WILL BE LIMITED.OP SAID IT FIRST.SAME SOURCE AS EVERY OTHER HINT I DROPPED.SWOOSH ACCOUNT.(EUROPE THOUGH). Go on with the royal talk though.Sorry to disturb y all.
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
you will never convince the naive dudes on here lol

Not what I'm saying. I'm saying aside from the people who already like the Royals more. Im speaking of the same people who think a shoe is ugly until they see limited, then suddenly like em.

Well everyone is so interested on the royals and the white royals and every ******g other 1 , all in the black/red thread , thought that it would be me , the OP to bring the 'good' new before this thread gets locked .THESE WILL BE LIMITED.OP SAID IT FIRST.SAME SOURCE AS EVERY OTHER HINT I DROPPED.SWOOSH ACCOUNT.(EUROPE THOUGH). Go on with the royal talk though.Sorry to disturb y all. 8) 8) 8)

fnhk41.jpg

Not only are these the last OG colorway 1's releasing this year, they're THE air Jordan 1 of all air Jordan 1's in a bulls colorway...oh and they're releasing during the holidays.....

How can some of you guys even begin to tell yourselves these wont be limited...and we'll be lucky if we get shadow/blacktoe numbers...very

Why do you make it sound like they still can't? Apparently JB is continuing the Nike Air I line into next year too.
If they do I'll take it back. But I just haven't heard it confirmed yet, that's all with just 1 pair for 2014. (JB PLEASE ADD CHICAGO 1s TOO. YOU DID US WRONG STARTING OFF 2013 WITH THOSE CHICAGOCARDBOARDS)

Which leads me to another topic.. Sort of black/red related lol. I think Nike should keep it like this. They should have high OG 1s and mid 1s consistently every year. Kind of like a premium to get better leather, nike air tag with parachute tongue, higher cut, and that lame logo off the heel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom