JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

^^^yep J23. One reason, besides the obvious, that this isn't the year of the 1 is because these NA Jordan 1's aren't stopping with 2013. More of the OG CW's are set for 2014. So there will be more terrible non OG CW's as filler too, but the first OG to kickoff 2014 are the white royals in Winter 2014.

Last edited:
White Royals have NEVER retroed (like Black/reds in 94/01 and Royals in 01) so the Awareness and demand for that colorway is next to non-existent. Also, The color blocking and versatility of that colorway are fairly weak, so IMO, I DOUBT there will be much hype/anticipation/demand for these. I'm not even REMOTELY interested in em. If they hit the sale rack, MAYBE. But I still haven't copped knicks (with many opportunities to, mind you) so I prolly won't cop these either. Good luck to those that want em though, should be a fairly easy cop (a la Clovers, Hawks, etc).

Last edited:

Imagine what will happen when the White Royal OG's release...

NOTHING. A lot of ppl didn't even know there was a White Royal OG

i would think after the madness with the black royals that the white royals will bring out some craziness as well.

Nah, it's not even going to be comparable ..

Exactly :lol: .. The only way I see someone making that trade is if they have multiple pairs of Royals and miss out on the Black/Reds ..

That will be me if/when I strike out.

You probably won't have to give up your Royals to get these if you strike out.

White Royals have NEVER retroed (like Black/reds and Royals did in 94 & 01) so the Awareness and demand for that colorway is next to non-existent. Also, The color blocking and versatility of that colorway are fairly weak, so IMO, I DOUBT there will be much hype/anticipation/demand for these. I'm not even REMOTELY interested in em. If they hit the sale rack, MAYBE. But I still haven't copped knicks (with many opportunities to, mind you) so I prolly won't cop these either. Good luck to those that want em though, should be a fairly easy cop (a la Clovers, Hawks, etc).

Minus the Royals dropping in 94 part, I agree with everything else you mentioned.

Wasn't the White Royals a rumor in April? That's confirmed now? Lol someone tell me yes. Would be more than happy to cop those. These OG 1s are basically the only Jordan I'll buy right now. :lol:

Havent got a pair of these since the straps (which I often forget I even own), so these will be copped and prob doubled up on.

nowadays you can judge the hype of a shoe based on how many stupid things are said in the thread...

and it's only September

I need 45 pair. Not srs, just need 3.

I would cop two pair of the white/royals, if it had NA.

Last edited:
What the hell are White/Royal I's? Were they color blocked like part of the Metallic pack, or are we talking about that sample pair that someone posted on Instagram not too long ago?

What the hell are White/Royal I's? Were they color blocked like part of the Metallic pack, or are we talking about that sample pair that someone posted on Instagram not too long ago?

I first heard about them in one of the first Royals thread. It was on the JB picturesque shirt from earlier this year. Not sure if they were samples from back in the day.

View media item 591209
I know the reverse Royals were a sample. Wish JB would release the reverse royals too.

View media item 591210

Last edited:
^ agreed that's when I saw it in the royals thread way back from that shirt.

The reverse Royals was brought up by Grape.

And I'm the someone lol.

View media item 591254

All I know is I took too many L's because of the sneakernerds..
DBs.. Champ pack.. Corks.. Denims.. Etc..
Since I see that the thirst is real..
It's time to even the score with a minimum of 20 pairs of these..

Back
Top Bottom