JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

sneakermoe is on fordham, wish i was still in the bronx i would take a swing by. hear alot of GMs are infiltrating stores there recently, but cant call it. comes out to 320 shipped, tempted to double up now.

wanted to ask this for some time now...do foams perform well on outside courts?

haha sorry for the off/off-topic lol

p.s. airphunk thinks this guy is greedy , so let him have his piece of mind everyone ,he aint talking about you guys , why so sensitive everyone ... cool it.
happy.gif
Actually, the traction was better than I thought.  The court I play on has the same surface as a hard-court tennis court, so I felt locked-in.

The only problem was the weight, but if you run in them, your legs will get stronger.  So I was wearing them for aesthetics and athletics. 

Back to topic-------->  Thanks for having my back.  I'm not ready to cave in for hyped prices.  I said, "I didn't like GREEDY resellers", not all resellers.  Its almost like peeps are on here defending $550
mean.gif

Sneaker P Sneaker P hope it all works out. Let us know! The sticker on the box to the bottom left of the pic you posted looks suspect. Ive never seen a nike box with print that bold.

sneakermoe is on fordham, wish i was still in the bronx i would take a swing by. hear alot of GMs are infiltrating stores there recently, but cant call it. comes out to 320 shipped, tempted to double up now.
E. Fordham in the Bx is hypebeast central there. They have a Finishline, Footaction, Jimmy Jazz, Dr Jays and some mom & pops .. all next to each other. Never recall any "sneakermoe". Unless it went up in the past few weeks, I doubt it's a legit store location, IMHO Beware.

Last edited:
Again pay straight up or stop complaining if he doesn't want your trade. Your "trade bait" are sneakers my friends keep in the trunk of their cars for the gym. They don't value them that high as you might and neither does the guy you're trying to trade with.
Fresh out da TRUNK!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

E. Fordham in the Bx is hypebeast central there. They have a Finishline, Footaction, Jimmy Jazz, Dr Jays and some mom & pops .. all next to each other. Never recall any "sneakermoe". Unless it went up in the past few weeks, I doubt it's a legit store location, IMHO Beware.

they are listed on a ton of websites, yellow pages, citysearch, yahoo. etc. not saying that legitimizes the shoe, but the location seems legit

My bad, I thought some other sketchy spot on Fordam was sneakermoe. I know nothing of this sneakermoe...

Last edited:
I looked at that website and selected a few random Jordan's he has for sale. How can he possibly have full size runs ever shoe? Doesn't make sense. Also, the stock pics for the 1's are from the first retro (with the keychain). I'd be cautious.

they are listed on a ton of websites, yellow pages, citysearch, yahoo. etc. not saying that legitimizes the shoe, but the location seems legit
I honestly don't recall any store there by that name. Anyone with a phone number can get on those search results and they have a 347 listed as his business number. Just informing nt'ers to be wary before purchasing on the grounds they have a retail store, etc..

Last edited:
I looked at that website and selected a few random Jordan's he has for sale. How can he possibly have full size runs ever shoe? Doesn't make sense. Also, the stock pics for the 1's are from the first retro (with the keychain). I'd be cautious.
THIS. Hope it works out for you guys though

Just for the record clevelandsoleconnect dot com has breds for 275. I couldn't trust the pics though

View media item 760550
View media item 760552
Sorry but something is wrong here. He had them 10 weeks ago...and look at the lace bag.

Repped for your feedback. As soon as I get them, I will post pics, do a legit check, and match up with my legit pairs. I agree, if buying from them be cautious. I would not have pulled the trigger without a return policy.

:lol:@dudes buying fakes hoping they get lucky

I need to wear my bordeaux's more, but I needed to go down half a size.

Fordham Road has been real shady within say the last 4 or 5 years when the whole Jordan and Foamposite frenzy started to take place. You def cannot trust any of the mom and pop shops cause they all sell their Jays before release date at a mark up so I would be real cautious with any shoes left over after release date Ive seen plenty of fakes on a lot of feet out in that neck of the woods

Back
Top Bottom