JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

well at least hes not reselling them ^^^^

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT? :lol:

AND IF HE DID?

You would throw him in the fire bro ... ? :lol:

7 pairs of royals ds after 1 year in stock...well Im confused now.(If he still has them all and he hasnt offload some)

p.s. He can do whatever he wants with them

whatever HE wants

THEY ARE HIS.

SO ARE YOURS AND MINE.

THAT RE-SELL CRYING SHOULD BE OVER BY NOW. :lol:

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2012/08/how-to-put-an-end-to-obnoxious-sneaker-reselling

Last edited:
Disrespect towards who fam...?

Tacky , boasting , showing off on an internet forum ...maybe

But disrespectful...? nah.

I actually laugh with most stock pics .

ITS DA INTERNET MAN ...You can pretend to be whoever you want to be . :lol:

The dude with the multiple black and reds and royals.

It wasn't meant in a serious tone. Dude has 6 of each. I'm over here trying to just get one lol.

Some of you guys act like you've never heard of stocking pairs or trade bait . I know some guys who just collect and don't even wear their pairs. To each their own, no need to complain about what someone else does with their pair.

Some of you guys act like you've never heard of stocking pairs or trade bait . I know some guys who just collect and don't even wear their pairs. To each their own, no need to complain about what someone else does with their pair.

Exactly .

p.s. is everybody getting the new sidebar on the bottom of the screen with unread posts and settings and stuff...?

NIKETALK UPGRADING FAAAAAAMBS :rofl:

Last edited:

well at least hes not reselling them ^^^^
HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?
laugh.gif

AND IF HE DID?

You would throw him in the fire bro ... ?
laugh.gif

7 pairs of royals ds after 1 year in stock...well Im confused now.(If he still has them all and he hasnt offload some)

p.s. He can do whatever he wants with them

whatever HE wants

THEY ARE HIS.

SO ARE YOURS AND MINE.

THAT RE-SELL CRYING SHOULD BE OVER BY NOW.
laugh.gif

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2012/08/how-to-put-an-end-to-obnoxious-sneaker-reselling
I know because its not listed on his signature like yours.

At least a re seller moves there stock. what are you doing? 

hint hint hint maybe if you lower the price you may get some kind of traffic and space in you're apt

I know because its not listed on his signature like yours.

At least a re seller moves there stock. what are you doing? 

hint hint hint maybe if you lower the price you may get some kind of traffic and space in you're apt

:rofl:

GREAT arguments , with proof and no assumptions at all.As always. :rofl:

Thanks for the business advice though fam.I ll try to keep them in mind :smokin

Last edited:
so many multiple pairs of one shoe

i can barely wear my 1 pair because of work

do yall plan to be buried with all your shoes? 
laugh.gif

**** mang, I went to go see a psychiatrist after seeing this. 

**after seeing that picture of the royals on the other page** didn't quote the picture for some reason. 

Last edited:
Nice pics up there.

I'm cool with my one pair of Shadows and Royals though :smokin

The Blk/Reds just aren't super wearable for my wardrobe..... unless they happen to restock :lol:

Last edited:
blk/red xi - a lil over $250
gamma xi - a lil over $300
blk grape's - also a lil over $250 if im not mistaken
blk/red 1- lil over $400 at the momnet if im not mistaken

the other person prbly didnt agree with those values or just doesnt like those shoes you offered

thats pretty accurate if you ask me

do yall plan to be buried with all your shoes? 
laugh.gif
I hear you fam. But some ppl collect.

What I dont get is how cats post in that WDYWT thread EVERYDAY. Maybe Im just showing my age but I just dont have that luxury.

Only day I get to wear kicks is pretty much Sat/Sun and thats IF i even have to energy to go out lol.

Last edited:

do yall plan to be buried with all your shoes? :lol:

What I dont get is how cats post in that WDYWT thread EVERYDAY. Maybe Im just showing my age but I just dont have that luxury.

Only day I get to wear kicks is pretty much Sat/Sun and thats IF i even have to energy to go out lol.
Damn millennials...

I can only wear good kicks on weekends too, IF I go anywhere. Working 6-2:30 ruins my days

i definitely understand the collecting part, and for sure understand "one to rock, one to stock"

but when you got 5+ pairs of the same shoe? what's the point of that

i'm not knocking anyone for doing this and telling anyone how to spend their money,

but when you collect something shouldn't you diversify instead of collecting the same thing?

maybe it's just me not getting the logic behind it

Well judging from that back wall it looks like he has a high chance of diversity in that room haha. Maybe he just goes crazy on the shoes that are really special and will keep appreciating in value.

If I had:

A) The connects to get that supply

B) A girlfriend who wouldn't douse me with gasoline in my sleep and set me on fire if I had that many pairs of shoes

then...maybe one of my rooms might look like that...

i definitely understand the collecting part, and for sure understand "one to rock, one to stock"
but when you got 5+ pairs of the same shoe? what's the point of that
i'm not knocking anyone for doing this and telling anyone how to spend their money,
but when you collect something shouldn't you diversify instead of collecting the same thing?
maybe it's just me not getting the logic behind it
Trade bait my friend and bred 1s are great bait.

So everybody is rich in here and only problems are space to stock and time :rofl:

He wasnt talking about he guy with the stockroom though , i believe he was referring to jp with 6 pairs of royals and six of breds
at least thats what i got

Ehh either way...it's not a bad thing to collect lemme put it that way. If I knew baseball/basketball cards were going to become worthless, I would gladly have started collecting shoes way earlier....

:lol: pretty much sums it up for me

Back
Top Bottom