JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

At this point its hard to tell a gm or retail pair on foot. unless you tell them to stop walking and analyze the shoe,tell them to lift the bottom of there shoe up , exam the sole or ask them for there extra sneaker lace bag.

At this point its hard to tell a gm or retail pair on foot. unless you tell them to stop walking and analyze the shoe,tell them to lift the bottom of there shoe up , exam the sole or ask them for there extra sneaker lace bag.
They are def getting better as long as they are new but once they start to wear anyone that collects and knows how Jays breakdown will notice right away, it also doesnt help when dudes get on youtube and point out the differences btw GM and real cause these dudes making em get back in the lab inorder to tweek those flaws. If dudes just stopped being so thirsty and just cop from legit retailers.

I'm wanting to double up myself just super paranoid with these guys sneakermoestr . I've been hawking their page to see any customer review but no go really. They're pictures seem ok when I compared to my footlocker pair but I'm not the LC guru by any means. I came across them and figured I'd share the info. I hope it works out for anyone who decided to cop. 300 seemed ok in comparison to what I've seen out there. I'll be sure to check back and see what the outcome is

They are def getting better as long as they are new but once they start to wear anyone that collects and knows how Jays breakdown will notice right away, it also doesnt help when dudes get on youtube and point out the differences btw GM and real cause these dudes making em get back in the lab inorder to tweek those flaws. If dudes just stopped reselling and wore their sneakers or JB made enough pairs to go around.

Fixed, but that will never happen.

And I wore my bordeauxs so much I might have to cop another pair. The gray nubuck is basically brown now lol

mann these pics making me salty af...
sick.gif

wake me up when a restock happens.

Last edited:
and those other boxes stacked up in the background on the 3rd pic. :x

Thanks to you and coldcity...

And out of AAAAAALL THESE only 1 dmp pair worn...?

Yes only the dmp have been worn. They are almost beater status. I plan on wearing them all. My job does not allow the time to go through all my shoes. Every time I have off I try to un-ds a new shoe. So wearing all of them will take some time.

:lol: I don't even understand it

Shoes are meant to be worn

Yes I agree and they will be. I have un-ds like 5 shoes this week. I will wear them. I just have so many other ones I would like to wear. I am not going to stick to one shoe in one colorway.

He must have beat his alphas to oblivion though .

Yes. They are beat. Not to bad. I used them for basketball and working out.

Last edited:
Thanks
Yes only the dmp have been worn. They are almost beater status. I plan on wearing them all. My job does not allow the time to go through all my shoes. Every time I have off I try to un-ds a new shoe. So wearing all of them will take some time.
Yes I agree and they will be. I have un-ds like 5 shoes this week. I will wear them. I just have so many other ones I would like to wear. I am not going to stick to one shoe in one colorway.
Yes. They are beat. Not to bad. I used them for basketball and working out.

It was actually gonna be my first question...what job do you do..? semi srs question haha maybe i need a career change haha

Last edited:
^MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA 

Exactly! lol.

Lol. I have OG's. Just not the black and red colorway. I will get some down the line. Most of those shoes were bought before I had my twins. Priorities. Responsibilities. Life.lol

Last edited:
Those pics are just disrespectful.

Disrespect towards who fam...?

Tacky , boasting , showing off on an internet forum ...maybe

But disrespectful...? nah.

I actually laugh with most stock pics .

ITS DA INTERNET MAN ...You can pretend to be whoever you want to be . :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom