JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

laugh.gif

Any size 14's in here?? Looking to plug a NTer for retail with shipping. DM me please, I apologize in advance mods if this is prohibited.

Edit: sold

Last edited:
Man I'm still trying to find a decent price on a pair. Can't see myself paying 340 for them considering the box price for them. 

Decent prices are long gone. A decent price is $340, because most for that price are grey market.

A decent price were the pre-order prices :frown:

Using aftermarket store prices as benchmark prices. the breds were less limited compared to royals. 340 for royals is OK but breds sbould be settling around 320. 

Using aftermarket store prices as benchmark prices. the breds were less limited compared to royals. 340 for royals is OK but breds sbould be settling around 320. 
you do  know that the black/red colorway is the marquee colorway for 1's right.

the original ones were black/red. as much as the royals were sought after, you knew a black/red og treated version of this shoe was gonna be a premium...thus the price of it

Last edited:
Damn this thread is still going? Lol! I just sold mine at a price I couldn't refuse. I don't know why nike or JB released at such a low number knowing these always sell well every time they release. Hype if you want to call it but by creating chaos brings bad attention with all the robberies and even killings for a pair of kicks. I'm in my 30's and kicks are not worth all that. There is more to life then chasing and killing for a pair of kicks cheaply made.

The only thing with these is there wasn't any violence with this release with it being limited and all. Well no violence that I heard of should I say. Now there were numerous reports of fights and shootings for the Gamma 11s which were produced in waaaaaaay more numbers than these. The reason why they don't make a ton of these is because a lot of the typical teeny boppers and wannabe sneaker heads don't go for jordan 1s. These are more of an older sneaker heads shoe. If they made the same amount of these as they did the gammas, they wouldn't move as fast. Sit for a couple weeks in fact. The demand that causes fights and shootings are mainly for the 11s and certain coloways of 3s and 4s. But limited has nothing to do with violence. They can release 1,000,000 pairs of a jordan 11 and there will still be fights and shootings because of the type of crowd that model shoe attracts. 1s do not tend to attract that type of crowd usually. I've been to a Jordan release where the store manger announced he had enough pairs for everyone but fights still broke out and everyone still left with a pair in hand feeling stupid at the end. Smh

Last edited:
The only thing with these is there wasn't any violence with this release with it being limited and all. Well no violence that I heard of should I say. Now there were numerous reports of fights and shootings for the Gamma 11s which were produced in waaaaaaay more numbers than these. The reason why they don't make a ton of these is because a lot of the typical teeny boppers and wannabe sneaker heads don't go for jordan 1s. These are more of an older sneaker heads shoe. If they made the same amount of these as they did the gammas, they wouldn't move as fast. Sit for a couple weeks in fact. The demand that causes fights and shootings are mainly for the 11s and certain coloways of 3s and 4s. But limited has nothing to do with violence. They can release 1,000,000 pairs of a jordan 11 and there will still be fights and shootings because of the type of crowd that model shoe attracts. 1s do not tend to attract that type of crowd usually. I've been to a Jordan release where the store manger announced he had enough pairs for everyone but fights still broke out and everyone still left with a pair in hand feeling stupid at the end. Smh
all this is besides the point

any recent retro with NA treatment was bound to be released in limited quantities because jb and/or Nike could not release more than a certain amount of pairs. 

special branding will always equal limited production #'s...same goes for every other type of quickstrike. proof is in the pudding

Idk if it's the NA treatment because in my opinion 88s were plentiful and restocked a few times. 88s were nowhere as limited as the 1s because jordan brand knows they can move 3s easily. They just released a retro+ color way of the 3s and they sold out as a GR. Release a retro+ color way of an NA 1 and them things will sit as we have seen.

Last edited:
all this is besides the point

any recent retro with NA treatment was bound to be released in limited quantities because jb and/or Nike could not release more than a certain amount of pairs. 
special branding will always equal limited production #'s...same goes for every other type of quickstrike. proof is in the pudding

Why would there be a stipulation on how many pairs of OG branded 1's that are produced when JB= Nike and Nike=Nike which means at the end of the day Nike is getting all the money. Nike knew what they were doing for these releases and that was to add a mystique to their brand. These same sneakers that we are in this thread marveling over sat on department store sales racks 20 years ago. And this is when they had higher quality materials. Nike is king at making us want what we can't have

Back
Top Bottom