JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Why would there be a stipulation on how many pairs of OG branded 1's that are produced when JB= Nike and Nike=Nike which means at the end of the day Nike is getting all the money. Nike knew what they were doing for these releases and that was to add a mystique to their brand. These same sneakers that we are in this thread marveling over sat on department store sales racks 20 years ago. And this is when they had higher quality materials. Nike is king at making us want what we can't have
thats business

and business has changed a lot in the last 20 years

If I'm usually an 11, how would an 11.5 feel? I know a manager at a legit shoe store that said he would sell an 11.5 to me for 300. I hate to pay that but I'm afraid that's probably the best deal I'm gonna find.

Id jump all over it and worry about sizing later.

IMO going .5 size up is never an issue and with these you ll be totally fine trust me.

Finally managed to grab a pair for the gal at a decent price.. Pretty much the only shoe she wanted last year. :smokin

Wish I could find me a 2nd at a decent price.. :nerd:

If I'm usually an 11, how would an 11.5 feel? I know a manager at a legit shoe store that said he would sell an 11.5 to me for 300. I hate to pay that but I'm afraid that's probably the best deal I'm gonna find.
thats a steal homie , thats highway robbery on ur part, thats a modern day train robbery. You mine as well wear a ski mask while ur handing him the $300 little homie. 

Finally found a pair on the bay for a good price... kinda too good to be true and wanted to get your opinion on these. Thanks in advance

Things I noticed:

The leather is not as soft as the shadows or the royals

The amount of glue around on the shoe and inconsistencies of the paint on the midsole is making wonder

The box checks out correct font, stamp,tags ... (lace bag too however it wasn't attached when I got the shoe) :nerd:

View media item 789774View media item 789767View media item 789761View media item 789759View media item 789758View media item 789755View media item 789789

Last edited:
^^Everything checks out fine. Some pairs either have excess glue, wrinkled leather, etc. nothing to worry about.
The pair I gave up to help out a lady had the same issue with the glue, and I bought them at Shiekhs.
Congrats on the pick up

Last edited:
The only thing with these is there wasn't any violence with this release with it being limited and all. Well no violence that I heard of should I say. Now there were numerous reports of fights and shootings for the Gamma 11s which were produced in waaaaaaay more numbers than these. The reason why they don't make a ton of these is because a lot of the typical teeny boppers and wannabe sneaker heads don't go for jordan 1s. These are more of an older sneaker heads shoe. If they made the same amount of these as they did the gammas, they wouldn't move as fast. Sit for a couple weeks in fact. The demand that causes fights and shootings are mainly for the 11s and certain coloways of 3s and 4s. But limited has nothing to do with violence. They can release 1,000,000 pairs of a jordan 11 and there will still be fights and shootings because of the type of crowd that model shoe attracts. 1s do not tend to attract that type of crowd usually. I've been to a Jordan release where the store manger announced he had enough pairs for everyone but fights still broke out and everyone still left with a pair in hand feeling stupid at the end. Smh

Yo NT fam. I need some advice. Long story short i got got on EBay. Seller sent me fakes. I was in contact with the seller and he stated he will refund me for the item. All our interactions have been thru ebay messging. What is the best way to insure i get my full refund. Im scared if i send back the item to him he would say he did not receive the item or say the item sent is not the same item sold. Thanks in advance.. 1

Yo NT fam. I need some advice. Long story short i got got on EBay. Seller sent me fakes. I was in contact with the seller and he stated he will refund me for the item. All our interactions have been thru ebay messging. What is the best way to insure i get my full refund. Im scared if i send back the item to him he would say he did not receive the item or say the item sent is not the same item sold. Thanks in advance.. 1

Report him to eBay and PayPal. eBay has fraud protection.
Tell him you're not sending it back because transporting knockoffs is against eBay policy.
Same thing happened to me. Got my money back and I didn't ship it back

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/buyer-protection.html#conditions1

Last edited:
Coo, thanks for the info. So i should file claim on ebay and pp? How long did it take fir tge whole process and for the refund. If i do not send the item back can he deny my refund?

Luckily for me, the seller immediately refunded my money back without
eBay or PayPal getting involved right away. Still reported him anyways

Coo, thanks for the info. So i should file claim on ebay and pp? How long did it take fir tge whole process and for the refund. If i do not send the item back can he deny my refund?

He can't deny your refund because eBay will refund your money while
They get reimbursed by the seller. eBay is going to ask you to prove they are fakes. Also, see my above post. If you have anymore questions,
Let me know

Last edited:
Should i ask the seller for a return shipping label or will ebay provide me with one. Thanks for the help fam it is truly appreciated

Should i ask the seller for a return shipping label or will ebay provide me with one. Thanks for the help fam it is truly appreciated

If it's fake and eBay believes your claim, you won't have to ship them
Wrong. They will ask you to get a third party appraiser or retailer to acknowledge they are fake. Then they will decide whom they will side with. I highly doubt NTers or a friend will be considered a real appraiser. So choose wisely when submitting that form.
Or just take the refund.

Last edited:
Yeah be super honest but don't cut any corners and document everything you do. This is a pain in the *** because not only are you losing time, you will lose money too just because you need proof for everything. 

Will a Footlocker, Champs, Niketown..retail type stores aunthenticate shoes. Do they provide you with some type of written document stating they are fake?

Will a Footlocker, Champs, Niketown..retail type stores aunthenticate shoes. Do they provide you with some type of written document stating they are fake?
You know what I would do? I would take a bunch of pictures of the item (clearly showing that this was the item sent to you), e-mail someone who is cool and has an actual store and address with all the pictures and ask nicely about what's wrong with it. These guys generally sympathize with you and if you tell them you were scammed, they'll say, Point 1, Point 2, Point 3.

Print out that email. Do the same thing with another reputable company (most of these guys w/ email addresses have their business info and location in their signatures) and do it again.

That's really all you need to do. I almost wasn't going to bother helping this dude out because of that one NikeTalk prick from last time getting on my case about "precautions" but I hope this helps. Adios. I'm gone.

Exact same thing happened to me with my marqueesole pair. They won't do it. I went to a local retailer authorized by Nike to have it checked. I filed a claim and took a bunch of pictures (which is posted on the 1st page of this thread). They'll ask you to fax the document and if they are satisfied with the evidences, they'll ask you to destroy and discard the shoes before they can issue you a full refund.

honestly i've never heard of paypal telling anyone to destroy and discard the counterfeit goods. i wouldn't do that until and unless they ask you to do that. this makes zero sense and i've been both seller and buyer when paypal is asking you for crap. don't destroy or discard anything until the very end

Back
Top Bottom