JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Also, a writing doesn't have to be a pen, pencil, paper, stationary, etc. and it doesn't need a handwritten signature (most people don't want to sign ****). If three separate entities tell you its fake and its in email, that's way more than enough evidence to win a paypal case

Last edited:
Thanks for everyone's input on my bred's just wanted to make sure I didn't get Liam Neeson'd on this deal because the seller just posted some GM Royals on ebay for sale
mean.gif

Finally the holy trinity has been acquired

honestly i've never heard of paypal telling anyone to destroy and discard the counterfeit goods. i wouldn't do that until and unless they ask you to do that. this makes zero sense and i've been both seller and buyer when paypal is asking you for crap. don't destroy or discard anything until the very end
Maybe not all cases are approached the same way. Probably depends on who handles it. Anyway, here's a screenshot of the email from PayPal: 

Also, a writing doesn't have to be a pen, pencil, paper, stationary, etc. and it doesn't need a handwritten signature (most people don't want to sign ****). If three separate entities tell you its fake and its in email, that's way more than enough evidence to win a paypal case
Again, maybe it depends on who's reviewing the case. Mine asked specifically asked for a faxed copy of the document I obtained from retailer that LC'd the fakes from marqueesole.

Last edited:
Some of y'all may remember I posted this pic the day they came out.

I ended up selling my 2013 pair so I could cop these DB X's:

The Jordan I is my favorite Jordan and the Bred colorway is my favorite colorway. I personally don't give a crap about the Nike Air. I care about the color and the cut of the shoe so my DMP pairs are good enough. The 2013 pairs were simply trade bait...

Thanks @EarvinTorres everything checks out but I was kinda surprised that it didnt have the stamp on the top of the box since it still had the MSRP sticker attached

Thanks @EarvinTorres everything checks out but I was kinda surprised that it didnt have the stamp on the top of the box since it still had the MSRP sticker attached
Maybe they missed it? Plus, I don't really know what that stamp is for and what the numbers mean. Also, on the bottom of the box, is there a black Nike Air sticker?

Damn this thread is still going? Lol! I just sold mine at a price I couldn't refuse. I don't know why nike or JB released at such a low number knowing these always sell well every time they release. Hype if you want to call it but by creating chaos brings bad attention with all the robberies and even killings for a pair of kicks. I'm in my 30's and kicks are not worth all that. There is more to life then chasing and killing for a pair of kicks cheaply made.
Not comming at anyone here but how do we know the quantities the shoe came in???? We say limited but what does that number really mean?

It's all
Not comming at anyone here but how do we know the quantities the shoe came in???? We say limited but what does that number really mean?
It's all speculation but Mike Powell came out with the amount that were sold! He says under 10k but I think 12k-20k. Who knows but that's a low amount to go around with the demand. My boys shop always get 40-45pairs of Jordan's. On these on 1 FSR.

It's all
It's all speculation but Mike Powell came out with the amount that were sold! He says under 10k but I think 12k-20k. Who knows but that's a low amount to go around with the demand. My boys shop always get 40-45pairs of Jordan's. On these on 1 FSR.
Damn this thread is still going? Lol! I just sold mine at a price I couldn't refuse. I don't know why nike or JB released at such a low number knowing these always sell well every time they release. Hype if you want to call it but by creating chaos brings bad attention with all the robberies and even killings for a pair of kicks. I'm in my 30's and kicks are not worth all that. There is more to life then chasing and killing for a pair of kicks cheaply made.
Word thanks I always hear limited but half the time theres no numbers associated

So I'm still on the hunt for these... And it's looking like it might be getting close. I normally wear a size 11.i know these are slightly tighter in the toe box... Would I get away with wearing a 12?

This is gonna be my first pair of 1s..All my 4s 5s and 11 are all 11 and fit normal except my gamma 11 which is a tad tight

So I'm still on the hunt for these... And it's looking like it might be getting close. I normally wear a size 11.i know these are slightly tighter in the toe box... Would I get away with wearing a 12?

This is gonna be my first pair of 1s..All my 4s 5s and 11 are all 11 and fit normal except my gamma 11 which is a tad tight
i have a wide foot and go .5 up on 1s... i'm not sure about a full size up though, especially if you have a narrow foot.. if you are a narrow footer i'd try to stay tts

i have a wide foot and go .5 up on 1s... i'm not sure about a full size up though, especially if you have a narrow foot.. if you are a narrow footer i'd try to stay tts
Im definitely a wide foot lol. That's why I'm wondering If 1 size up is too much

Back
Top Bottom