JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I might as well throw some numbers too, so I can fit in. I'm copping 20 pairs, full size run. 7 RSVP, 3 from ndc, 3 foot locker, 3 east bay, 3 finish line, and 1 JJ. Then whatever I don't get I'm copping at Champs to make up

Last edited:
Shoe of the year easily.
many people will get their shoe next year tho
laugh.gif

I might as well throw some numbers too, so I can fit in. I'm copping 20 pairs, full size run. 7 RSVP, 3 from ndc, 3 foot locker, 3 east bay, 3 finish line, and 1 JJ. Then whatever I don't get I'm copping at Champs to make up
forget that. im copping mine straight off the line from China 
smokin.gif

Eh, they're fugly as hell!!!!   Easy pass. 
yeah i was copping just to sell, but its really not even worth it to resell these you'll be lucky if you break even, word from multiple sources & stores that theres going to be A LOT of these, since its a bulls colorway maybe more than the 700K~1 million pairs of bred 11s last holiday release because 1s are cheaper to make.

:wink:

like its gonna work lol

Last edited:
these look terrible. shape is all off. red is not as dark as it should be. no elephant print?

easy pass

these are the same color as the fire red 5s & 3s that released & NO ONE wanted those in my area, they all sat in shelves same for these.

new colors are the in thing now

if its the same old outdated Bulls color its always a BIG PASS no one buys & wears those anymore

Last edited:
As soon as a legit site gets some early pairs, I'm on my way to copping 2 pairs, one to wear, one on ice 
smokin.gif
 12/28 come faster. Those new pictures got me foaming at the mouth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom