JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

All the GM pairs popping up could be a good sign.

Hows that a good sign, just makes it a mess having to sort through legit pre orders and those just shipping GM pairs out

By now we all know these are releasing for sure if thats what you meant

Hows that a good sign, just makes it a mess having to sort through legit pre orders and those just shipping GM pairs out

By now we all know these are releasing for sure if thats what you meant
With the amount of GM pairs we're seeing pop up now, it could lead to good things production run wise. You never know with JB.

In stock on his site... They claim 100% authentic...

3 months early release [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Last edited:
Just got confirmation that these will release in Vomero +8 numbers. There will be plenty for everyone and FINALLY the hype will go down. The quality is so so anyway.

Lol at the that video! Says its a quickstrike limited release. Cant be a quickstrike we knew these were dropping wayyyyyy before the RD. Copkickz are dodgy anyway

Lol at the that video! Says its a quickstrike limited release. Cant be a quickstrike we knew these were dropping wayyyyyy before the RD. Copkickz are dodgy anyway
"quickstrike" is not literal, has more to do with production numbers.  a limited shoe will go quick
Am i reaching?
laugh.gif

Early

theres no retail price tag on it either.  im not sure what your point is tho.  the shape and materials are on point clearly, so im not sure what makes them less authentic then anything else

@minotauro i think patience is key. It's still September and as RD approaches, more and more pairs will come out. And even if you miss on RD, resale pairs will probably the same as the preorder prices anyways except you can verify they are legit with receipts and etc. just my opinion

Last edited:

"quickstrike" is not literal, has more to do with production numbers.  a limited shoe will go quick

Am i reaching? :lol:

Early
View media item 593575

theres no retail price tag on it either.  im not sure what your point is tho.  the shape and materials are on point clearly, so im not sure what makes them less authentic then anything else

@minotauro i think patience is key. It's still September and as RD approaches, more and more pairs will come out. And even if you miss on RD, resale pairs will probably the same as the preorder prices anyways except you can verify they are legit with receipts and etc. just my opinion

True the pairs look really nice, but we don't even know what's real at the moment. Alot of the differences between the fake royals and authentics was the box tag. But then again, we don't know how the real blk/reds look, but these early pairs look flawless.

@gerald yea it's way too early, I definitely have to be more patient

True the pairs look really nice, but we don't even know what's real at the moment. Alot of the differences between the fake royals and authentics was the box tag. But then again, we don't know how the real blk/reds look, but these early pairs look flawless.

Yeah, pairs released outside of US don't come with the price tag, but they still use the same font.

View media item 593594

Yeah, pairs released outside of US don't come with the price tag, but they still use the same font.

View media item 593594

I know that, my royals came from an international. I'm just saying the font on the early release seems a bit different, it's more bolder. All my other tags from the past releases have the same skinny size font

View media item 593575
notice the "280" is thinner than the other size conversions

Last edited:
I agree, that's why I posted my box tag.. It looks like the US tag you posted. So clearly the one in the video is off.

Am i reaching?
laugh.gif

Early release: More thicker fonts however the "CM" sz conversion is alot thinner than the other sz conversions

Retail release: all fonts are uniform

Comparison, the font is more bolder on the early release
You're what's wrong with the sneaker culture tbh.

Also, these shoes are trash.

Pass.

Back
Top Bottom