JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

:x

no thanks, with the off white and pre yellowed mid sole :smh:

the one that released after were nice. Ive got the Breds, still need the black toe, i remember when they went for dirt cheap on ebay DS..... im an idiot

Son, c'mon :smh:

They're obviously not going to release them with the vintage look twice in a row.

Last edited:
how is it weird? lol

if you wear your kicks and beat them up, you want another pair to rock down the line. nothing beats having 2 pairs at retail. better than buying 1. then 2-3 years down the line you need a new pair and would be forced to pay $300+ for them..

dude the average niketalker does not have only one pair of shoes. do you know how hard it will be to beat a pair of kicks when you have such a large rotation???

:lol:

ive probably wore my steel x maybe 5 times... they look flawless... guess what? they retro next month .

jordan brand will not stop pumping out retros. the world will cease to exist before they do :lol:

dude the average niketalker does not have only one pair of shoes. do you know how hard it will be to beat a pair of kicks when you have such a large rotation???

ive probably wore my steel x maybe 5 times... they look flawless... guess what? they retro next month .

jordan brand will not stop pumping out retros. the world will cease to exist before they do :lol:
Its no different than people with big cologne collections. When u start a rotation with that much, even the smallest bottle will go forever.

Its no different than people with big cologne collections. When u start a rotation with that much, even the smallest bottle will go forever.

I like the way you put that into perpective. It really is that true and simple. I mean dont get me wrong i have considered doubling up before but thought, i rarely get a chance to rock a kick more then twice a year with my rotation, and even then, the best kicks i have tend not to get as worn as much as some i know i could easily obtain if i did end up beating em before they reretro. Saying that, these bred 1's will be one of them kicks i will wanna wear alot if i can get two purr. if not they will just be in the rotation as per normal and get 10 wears before they retro again. Althought id prefer to have the opportunitie to beat these to the ground though! lol

I like the way you put that into perpective. It really is that true and simple. I mean dont get me wrong i have considered doubling up before but thought, i rarely get a chance to rock a kick more then twice a year with my rotation, and even then, the best kicks i have tend not to get as worn as much as some i know i could easily obtain if i did end up beating em before they reretro. Saying that, these bred 1's will be one of them kicks i will wanna wear alot if i can get two purr. if not they will just be in the rotation as per normal and get 10 wears before they retro again. Althought id prefer to have the opportunitie to beat these to the ground though! lol

however, how many times will these be retro'd in true OG form? it's not very often JB actually does retro's as true as it can get.

however, how many times will these be retro'd in true OG form? it's not very often JB actually does retro's as true as it can get.

Another reason i think il be making a exemption as 1's barely get love like they have this year and its my fsv j of all time

true, they might not retro in true form for a while... 10 years minimum. But honestly, these days it doesnt matter, as long as it's a Bred 1, jumpman or not, it's gonna be hot.

those OG white/blacks look nice and metallic 1s in OG form are a must, man i hope we get a royal KO too! man im lovin these 1s comin out, gunna have to sell some of the stuff i dont wear to make room for these (wife says i have too many that i dont wear much)

Yep and im the same. Im no collector of em just have what i want. Ill have 1 pair of a style (shadows) which isnt a big deal for me but a great fit. Ill double up when i can only on a style (royal, bred etc) that is a must for me for longterm especially with low frequency of retro releases and resell value gonna be higher down the road when 1 pair is goin out. Plus theyre og u know. 280 now is better than 140 now and hoping for 250 to 350 to double up later on.

how is it weird? lol

if you wear your kicks and beat them up, you want another pair to rock down the line. nothing beats having 2 pairs at retail. better than buying 1. then 2-3 years down the line you need a new pair and would be forced to pay $300+ for them..

hey, that can be said for a majority of NTers/sneakerheads but i know theres some who have a big collection but rarely rock them. They only choose a couple pairs and rock them to death.

Pic off my IG
Man that photo is
pimp.gif
. They need to re-release these.
When these drop.. kids be calling them "concord 1's"

hey, that can be said for a majority of NTers/sneakerheads but i know theres some who have a big collection but rarely rock them. They only choose a couple pairs and rock them to death.

yea and i doubt anyone is gonna rock the black red 1 everyday... :lol:

if they do they deserve an award :lol:

yea and i doubt anyone is gonna rock the black red 1 everyday...
laugh.gif

if they do they deserve an award
laugh.gif
i rocked my royals for a good 3-4 days in a row once.. they look better everytime i wear em too.

maybe it's just my opinion, but i love the way it looks after the leather creases a little.

My dilemma is...should I camp for these on the 27th? But I want a secure pair so then I'm thinking pre order but ppl have been saying they're GM pairs. I wanna camp and risk it because ppl hate 1s where I'm from. I wonder how difficult it's gonna be. Advice anyone?

Better safe than sorry.

The white/black/royal blue combination looks good and has potential. But if those sample pair above will become the finished product, I think it's a fail. Not really feeling them.

Back
Top Bottom