JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

You dudes are making me laugh, for realz too!
Not fooling anyone though, i mean we are at page 100 and its still 3 months away til they drop. Cmon stop playing trolololol

Hype on NT was the same for the black and red 11's last year.

I predict we'll see over 600 pages by release date. Those gamma 11's are going to be an easy pick up for those that want them since these are the holiday "hyped" release.

Last edited:
@minotauro i think patience is key. It's still September and as RD approaches, more and more pairs will come out. And even if you miss on RD, resale pairs will probably the same as the preorder prices anyways except you can verify they are legit with receipts and etc. just my opinion

Receipts don't mean a damn thing to me. How do you know it's for the pair they are selling you?

laugh.gif

but really. why they gonna make a black and red version of the coveted "Royals"? messing up a classic colorway with this retro +

Receipts don't mean a damn thing to me. How do you know it's for the pair they are selling you?

Your right, you don't really know for sure if it is for the pair they are selling to you or not. But at least it brings a lot more credibility than a seller not having a receipt. I believe a receipt has a date of purchase, a UPC code and the size purchased? If a dude on CL is selling FSR with one receipt, that seem sketchy to me. But there are still real sneakerheads out there that will sell a pair and include a receipt to do their best to maintain credibility in a game that is so messed up right now.

It's really up to your own judgement. You always put a trust to the seller for what your buying and having a receipt, for myself, helps build that trust. But you also gotta be smart about how to put your trust from the judgements you make

Your right, you don't really know for sure if it is for the pair they are selling to you or not. But at least it brings a lot more credibility than a seller not having a receipt. I believe a receipt has a date of purchase, a UPC code and the size purchased? If a dude on CL is selling FSR with one receipt, that seem sketchy to me. But there are still real sneakerheads out there that will sell a pair and include a receipt to do their best to maintain credibility in a game that is so messed up right now.

It's really up to your own judgement. You always put a trust to the seller for what your buying and having a receipt, for myself, helps build that trust. But you also gotta be smart about how to put your trust from the judgements you make

Right Gammas all day these will def sit on shelves just like the royals

:lol: man even I said "WAIT WHAT?!" When I read it and I'm the one that was trying to help crash the hype train earlier. I can't even tell anymore :lol:
lol hype?! there's no stinking hype!!!! these shoes will go on sale easy, look at the crap quality and the color is ALL off, worst release of the year

lol hype?! there's no stinking hype!!!! these shoes will go on sale easy, look at the crap quality and the color is ALL off, worst release of the year

lol. I got word from my connect who has a connect who's grandma has a connect that TJMaxx, Marshall's, and Ross are getting 2-3 full size runs. :lol:

you guys should just be patient and wait it out. why risk getting a fugazzi gm pair? it's pretty obvious there's going to be TONS of these in december ala bred 11s last year.

After close examination of the photos i must concede with air thompson. Co-shoe of the year lol. But how is the red leather this way and black toes were not? kindve a fail imo.

Back
Top Bottom