JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

All these complaints.... I am waiting for someone to call them "too ashy" now loll

Last edited:
In case anyone lucked out, there's a lowtop coming out soon.
air-jordan-1-low-spring-2014-02-570x406.jpg

you guys should just be patient and wait it out. why risk getting a fugazzi gm pair? it's pretty obvious there's going to be TONS of these in december ala bred 11s last year.

these come out after Christmas tho...

if they were gonna do the bred 11 thing I think they'd come out sometime before Christmas, remember last year the thunders came out the day after the breds

Lol y'all think the black/red 1 slander is really gonna stop these shoes from taking over the world?

and we have everyone else that takes everything too seriously, we're having fun down talking the shoe and if for some reason it works then what? and if not then we had fun missing out instead of crying about royals

and we have everyone else that takes everything too seriously, we're having fun down talking the shoe and if for some reason it works then what? and if not then we had fun missing out instead of crying about royals
If much rather have people have fun joking about the black/red Is than what happened in the royal thread :smh: what went on in that thread too. But that release is the same reason why I mass a NT account to :tongue:

Lol y'all think the black/red 1 slander is really gonna stop these shoes from taking over the world?
lol not at all. But there is so much salt and bitterness in some threads, especially the royal threads, you gotta laugh and joke every once in a while too.

Back
Top Bottom