JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Because you genuinely like them, or because of the hype? Forget about what they are going for right now. If they were struggling to sell for retail on eBay, would they still appeal to you?

I don't get the hype of Tiffany's. Not for me.
It's an iconic shoe in the sb line but we can save this for another thread

So in other words you coppin' off da hype.

Anybody pairs still at customs?
Are you referring to Queenz?

my buddy who bought from queenz, just won his paypal claim, best bet is to try and get your money back.

a possibility for it still being held in customs can be due to some forms missing or incorrectly filled.

I think the Tif's are definitely clean at the least. Nice shade of mint green on em. I'd cop, especially for $70. :lol:

+1 .

Where I live Hype doesnt exist too , so no story there...

I only cop what I really like .

Last edited:
Looking back its crazy how this release turned out. I didn't make much of it because I honestly thought I was going to be able to get my pair no problem because of all the releases that were in December Jordan's, Kobe's etc. Well I ended up having to go down to Florida for that weekend to visit my lady and that threw all my plans away. I was almost going to let the thought of getting them go but I couldn't that given that I had been waiting for this release that whole year pretty much. So I started making calls back to south Carolina, I called my mom, sister and like 4 of my cousins to get me tickets at the only store that was releasing them in my area and they all did me the favors. I was feeling good at this point not going to lie, i wasn't content so then I called stores around my area but here around Tampa they are very shady so I knew that wasnt an option, then someone in this thread mentioned that some Finishline stores were releasing these fcfs and I decided to look it up and to my surprise out of the three in Florida two were about an hour away. I mentioned this to my lady and without me asking she offered to camp with me (first time), I was surprised and prepared everything for when she got off work. Ended up going to St. Pete and we grabbed dinner there (that was her part of the deal :lol: ), we showed up at Tyrone mall and there was this other person there already and it turned out to be another Nter. Then I received a call from one of my cousins saying that they had just called him and man was I pumped, right after my other cousin calls that they had called him too and I couldn't believe it cause honestly I had already lost all hope from south Carolina since it was pretty late, I asked my lady what do we do and she said "we already here so might add well stay" and we did. Back in Florida by 12 the list had reached 13 and the word was that it was all they had. People kept showing up and scheming of how to negate the list which in the end reached 50+ people. I can't believe people really thought they could show up at 5,6 even 7 am and have a chance at this shoe. Well when they called the list at 8am me and my lady were 1 & 2 and the other Nter was 3rd.. by 9 we were out of there. After a fun night(my lady said she liked the experience) and after everything was set and done I went from possibly no pairs to 4 and I felt blessed, I ended up letting one of my cousins that also like kicks keep one of the pairs. One of the most crazy sneaker releases for me along with the 2006 grape release. Thanks to my lady for being a trooper (I'm pretty sure the 65° weather helped. :smile:

EDIT: sorry for the essay.

Last edited:
I can't wait to rock mines
pimp.gif
I un-ds'd the other day, but these need proper insoles before I can go about wearing them.

Not sure if I wanna buy something nice or just swap SB insoles, I got a bit of space to play with

gil23 gil23 Great story with a great finish. Did you guys have pizza for breakfast? That would've been the icing on the cake.
Thanks!!!! We actually had some burger king breakfast cause it was right in front of the mall and we were super hungry, but I did buy pizza after we came home and slept. It tasted so good. (I posted it here)

I'm getting my pair in tomorrow, care for a slice of pizza :nthat:
Congrats and enjoy!! Yes I'll take a slice[emoji]127829[/emoji]

My cousin just got a called back home that he won the raffle for my size 9 ...we eating pizza boys!!!!

Someone cue me a *gif* with the kid dancing

after many hours at the camping spot and some scares because some goons didnt want to follow tge list and almost got away with it, me and my lady were 1 & 2 and a fellow cool niketalker that I met there was 3rd. Only 13 tickets were handed out and made it out safe and the journey was over. It was tiring but I had a good time not going to lie especially having some cool people there with you.

Just glad I got my pairs after the work I put in. Thank God!!!

View media item 714868

I had to do it guys. ..

Edit: shotout to my lady for wanting to do this with me, she stuck it through and didn't complain. :nthat:

MEMORIES 2013

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom