JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Is athletes foot even in existence anymore? Haven't seen a store in a minute.

That's what I thought! Looks like they have stores just not in nyc mainly. I have someone that wants to sell me a pair that says he bought in athletes foot

I'm still trying to hunt down another 9.5
mean.gif
another, im pleased with one pair

If the barcode for breds match up with the one on  the first page, it doesn't mean its legit is it? On Kixify people are selling royals and breds for a good price.. i wonder if its fake

Last edited:
If the barcode for breds match up with the one on  the first page, it doesn't mean its legit is it? On Kixify people are selling royals and breeds for a good price.. i wonder if its fake

I've sold on kixify myself and know I'm legit. That being said, kixify is super sketchy to me. I've tried to look into buying but never felt comfortable moving forward. I'm probably super OCD and paranoid, but it just never gave me that "warm and fuzzy" feeling

I've sold on kixify myself and know I'm legit. That being said, kixify is super sketchy to me. I've tried to look into buying but never felt comfortable moving forward. I'm probably super OCD and paranoid, but it just never gave me that "warm and fuzzy" feeling
yeah i feel you.. like royals for 375? and breds for 350.. seems really sketchy to me.. but the barcode numbers matched the first page posts picture

yeah i feel you.. like royals for 375? and breds for 350.. seems really sketchy to me.. but the barcode numbers matched the first page posts picture

350 right now. Doesn't seem too far off RIGHT NOW IMO royals seems way too cheap. I'm debating pulling the trigger on 350 for a second pair from an IG seller. Trying to make it justified at least in my head!

ohh.. i don't know much about sellers on IG but is there any shadow 1's in size 9 .. what do i search in the hash tag lol

Thread is still going strong i see :pimp:

Do you guys know where i can get some black waxed laces...preferably with gold laces tips/aglets....if not just regular flat waxed laces will do...

no $80 leather laces please lol

Just bought DS pair of 2001 BRED 1's for $420 shipped... STEAL compared to what these are going for

Last edited:
With the amount of money i paid resell on my pairs i coulda bought 7 retail pairs...sighhh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom