JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

and I didn't even get a thank you from whomever purchased
laugh.gif
Might've passed that info to a lurker bigj
laugh.gif
 Wearin my pair again tonight to a bday dinner 
nthat.gif
 I love not caring for creases and walking normal. I remember I used to see cats in HS walk like penquins and try there best possible to avoid any kind of crease lol. #wearyourkicksfam 

and I didn't even get a thank you from whomever purchased :lol:
Might've passed that info to a lurker bigj :lol:  Wearin my pair again tonight to a bday dinner :nthat:  I love not caring for creases and walking normal. I remember I used to see cats in HS walk like penquins and try there best possible to avoid any kind of crease lol. #wearyourkicksfam 
Lol it's all good. A lurker got the size 15 I posted weeks ago. Shoes came in and he created an account to say thank you.

I was at Flight Club Last thursday i was so tempted to cop my size for $550 i just didnt their were so many other kicks there that i wanted for near the same price or less...

Money wasnt the issue because if i had my mind set on buying these i would have most importantly i would only purchase these from only Flight club at this point theirs to many fakes Gm's shady ninjas out there to be playing with my money i rather pay that premium FC charges because i know what im getting i dont have to LC 2nd guess just cop my kicks know they legit and enjoy them....

Last edited:
@infraredsix on twitter has a 12 and 13 on eBay for 400. Said he'd do 10% off pp invoice. And he was negotiable.

That's at least 360.

Living these og 1s all year has been somethin but i just cant get over the money guys are throwin around for them. I spent what i thought was alot for thre royals at the time though my instinct said to load up while i could at the price. This 4-5-600 talk is gettin crazy.

Might've passed that info to a lurker bigj :lol:  Wearin my pair again tonight to a bday dinner :nthat:  I love not caring for creases and walking normal. I remember I used to see cats in HS walk like penquins and try there best possible to avoid any kind of crease lol. #wearyourkicksfam 

Word #embracethecrease lol

I love not caring for creases and walking normal. I remember I used to see cats in HS walk like penquins and try there best possible to avoid any kind of crease lol. #wearyourkicksfam 

Wore mine for the third time to some college classes yesterday and it indeed feels goodman to just let those creases happen naturally :pimp:

I might have to join ol' boy on the last page in swapping out insoles though, because they were better than any other I's I've had, but after being out and about for 6 hours, I was feeling it. :lol:

my bred 1 aren't holding any creases tho.

my royals i like the left crease. the right is :x :x :x ... gonna get them decreased and try again.

I un-ds'd the other day, but these need proper insoles before I can go about wearing them.

Not sure if I wanna buy something nice or just swap SB insoles, I got a bit of space to play with

Been raining out here in bay area... I'm on the same boat as many NT's mon thru frid no kicks whatsoever so only get weekends and when it rains yuck!

and I didn't even get a thank you from whomever purchased :lol:

Ouch, i'll thank you for them :wink:

Very clean shot :pimp:

I've been looking for pics of the white/gym red/black I that releasing on the 15th and can't find them. (if it's in the thread apologies. When I view all pictures I get an error and they won't all load) All pics I find show black toes. Is that the official color of the black toes? Any help is appreciated...

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can get shadow 1 in 9 for 200-245?

No. Good luck on your search. The shadows are a prime example why I must always double up. I doubled/tripled up on royals and black/red, but did not with shadows. Major regret. I've worn my shadows wayyyyyyy more than the more hyped ones. Need that 2nd pair.i can't even give $300 away for shadows now.

No. Good luck on your search. The shadows are a prime example why I must always double up. I doubled/tripled up on royals and black/red, but did not with shadows. Major regret. I've worn my shadows wayyyyyyy more than the more hyped ones. Need that 2nd pair.i can't even give $300 away for shadows now.

I'm in the same boat :frown:

Yikes! There's size 12.5 and 13 online for $179 + $35 shipping if you need the site PM me

Shadows sat for like three weeks at my spot..

Yikes! There's size 12.5 and 13 online for $179 + $35 shipping if you need the site PM me

Shadows sat for like three weeks at my spot..

10.5 over here, like damn near 90% of the population.

I'd jump all over that if i were a 12.5/13. Great deal.

NOthing really sits here thats worthwhile.

Back
Top Bottom