JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

You can get blk red 11's anywhere. And you see people wearing them everywhere. These are true classics.

Is it worth trading Bred 11s or LeBron Gator Kings for these?

A legit pair? Absolutely. In general I think that if people want this shoe they should hop on whatever pairs they can find now. IN a year or so the market will have dried up and they'll be gone. All the Lebron 11 models will still be able to be found somewhere, and lord knows Bred 11's are all over the place. (Just need to make sure the pair you get is also legit)

Shoutout to ISS for getting these too me super fast. The hunt is now over, and pizza is once again enjoyable. all i need now is the royals, but I'm happy with my breds and shadows
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Info on pizza 
nerd.gif

They exist! I just called one in the dudes town and asked the girl if they had them back in December. Got the "yea duh" answer.
Should've asked if they do phone orders. Here's the link I found

http://www.theathletesfoot.com/storelisting.html

Yeah this store is still around.

Its like an independent chain store if that makes any sense usually owned by Koreans.

Most stores from you can see on the store list are located in the middle of nowhere.

Back in the 90's the athlete's foot was on the level of finish line where there at now.

Last edited:
Thread is still going strong i see :pimp:

Do you guys know where i can get some black waxed laces...preferably with gold laces tips/aglets....if not just regular flat waxed laces will do...

no $80 leather laces please lol

You can make them yourself.

1. Take a non-scented candle
  2. Break the candle in pieces
  3. Rub the broken pieces over the black laces
  4. Then iron the laces on a low-mid temperature

A sneaker customizer/restorer posted it on their IG page.

Last edited:
Does the jordan 1 shadow come in a different box? Or does it come in the OG box that the 2013 bred came in?

Thanks for the response! These will be my 1st pairs of any J's. Cause I saw on someone else post.. It came in a different box and white/grey UPC code tag

Back
Top Bottom