JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

The mobile site from the tweet completed ****** me over... I clicked on the tweet and was like da **** man... I don't care about no Free Run ID's...I haven't been waiting for this, psshh. Ignored it, then few minutes later was reading up on the SB thread and someone said there was a restock, by that time it was GAME OVER... :smh:  

Everything worth grabbing was gone by the time the tweet went live

Lol me three.. Nike did us dudes without access to a computer wrong 
mean.gif

Someone posted in another thread they copped some shoes before that link went official...
could've used the style # search link. it was only a few seconds difference between when it went live and when they tweeted, nothin major.

Last edited:

could've used the style # search link. it was only a few seconds difference between when it went live and when they tweeted, nothin major.
nah not a few seconds. lol everything was live for at least 5 minutes before tweet bro, thats why most people barely saw a FSR.

there was no early link really
There had to be. I was on my twitter and saw the link went on quickness all sizes were gone. There was a guy who was bragging that he had the hook on the link and was able to get all the preludes, WTK, and bred 1's. Ok tell me how in the hell you had that type of time to swallow up all those pairs without having sometime of link early? Just like the prelude 4's that early link does exist and they have them in the cart and link release, checkout, done!!

There had to be. I was on my twitter and saw the link went on quickness all sizes were gone. There was a guy who was bragging that he had the hook on the link and was able to get all the preludes, WTK, and bred 1's. Ok tell me how in the hell you had that type of time to swallow up all those pairs without having sometime of link early? Just like the prelude 4's that early link does exist and they have them in the cart and link release, checkout, done!!
it wasn't an early link though. You could've just looked at NDC under men's shoes / jordans and saw everything there.

nah not a few seconds. lol everything was live for at least 5 minutes before tweet bro, thats why most people barely saw a FSR.
i had it on page monitor... few seconds difference. i got notifications for both page monitor and then the tweet.

Last edited:

i had it on page monitor... few seconds difference. i got notifications for both page monitor and then the tweet.
lol bro how you gonna tell me. I have a email confirmation for bred 1s at 3:22pm PST. They tweeted at 3:27 PST if im not mistaken.

lol bro how you gonna tell me. I have a email confirmation for bred 1s at 3:22pm PST. They tweeted at 3:27 PST if im not mistaken.
dam, I looked and my email confirmation is for the same exact time. I would've swore it was only a few seconds difference... it was probably the adrenaline I guess lol. thats weird.

I see what your saying but c'mon now. All those all from browsing? No way bro!
lol you had to see it to believe it. It was total chaos. Prolly why barely anyone here copped the DB / Oregon Foams cause those are under Nike Sportswear.. I was lucky enough to have my page monitor go off for the breds and prelude pack.

lol you had to see it to believe it. It was total chaos. Prolly why barely anyone here copped the DB / Oregon Foams cause those are under Nike Sportswear.. I was lucky enough to have my page monitor go off for the breds and prelude pack.
Hey as everyone goes back and forth I give you props bro and anyone who copped from the restock. I'm salty but it's all good. PM me in how you monitor the page. Lol.

I was pretty pissed because about 20 min before they sent out the tweet I was looking at the links that were posted, noticed it wasn't working, figured it was releasing soon.

Got the tweet... Stupid mobile id site.. Pretty Damn salty... I just wanted to double up and grab a wtk.. Maybe another restock? Lol jj
hey from whom did you get the tweet from? 

Back
Top Bottom