JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Just got a ds size 9
smile.gif
nice. how much?

I wasn't around.  How did you guys know a restock was coming?

Before the tweet I mean.

Last edited:
I know most won't agree with me, and that's ok, but when you think about the age we live in, our women drop four figures and up on red bottoms, or at least their men do...
In the age of Kanye white APC shirts selling for $300 the days of notoriety are over. Jordan's are synonymous with fashion and when yeezy wears royals all of the sudden it's hype mode that paramount the popularity the color way already had.
Couple that with Nike's inane ability to build hype by selectively coining and choosing which releases are "limited".
It's not surprising to see 4 and 5x the amount being paid for a $140 pair of sneakers.

It's the industry, and the word we live in. Nike has no problem raising the prices and as they monitor resell site and pre order sites (and you'd be foolish to think they don't) it won't be long before we see Jordan's averaging $200+ a pair.

My personal belief is when the nike mag drops next year, that'll be the turning point. That shoe will be what propels the brand into the next pricing stratosphere

Just me two cents

I know most won't agree with me, and that's ok, but when you think about the age we live in, our women drop four figures and up on red bottoms, or at least their men do...
In the age of Kanye white APC shirts selling for $300 the days of notoriety are over. Jordan's are synonymous with fashion and when yeezy wears royals all of the sudden it's hype mode that paramount the popularity the color way already had.
Couple that with Nike's inane ability to build hype by selectively coining and choosing which releases are "limited".
It's not surprising to see 4 and 5x the amount being paid for a $140 pair of sneakers.

It's the industry, and the word we live in. Nike has no problem raising the prices and as they monitor resell site and pre order sites (and you'd be foolish to think they don't) it won't be long before we see Jordan's averaging $200+ a pair.

My personal belief is when the nike mag drops next year, that'll be the turning point. That shoe will be what propels the brand into the next pricing stratosphere

Just me two cents
the pricing nowdays of jordans  retros is not that different, if different at all, to that of when they were sold in the OG days. inflation, unfortunately.

Last edited:

Just me two cents
In essence it already has, there's some Jordan woven shoes that are starting at 400 in luxury stores, nike is definitely trying to make the Jordan brand a luxury shoe and not a performance shoe

Last edited:
Just thought that I should let everyone here know that after a solid 2+ months of waiting, I finally received my Bred 1s from Queens. They were lost in translation in NYC for the majority of that period. Put in a customer care case with USPS, eventually escalated it so that the consumer affairs office could take care of it, and lo and behold, the tracking updated a few days ago saying that they were near my home and being prepared to be delivered. With that said, don't think all hope is lost if a package seems to have been misplaced in postage, because you may end up like me!

In essence it already has, there's some Jordan woven shoes that are starting at 400 in luxury stores, nike is definitely trying to make the Jordan brand a luxury shoe and not a performance shoe

In my opinion, the jumpman does not scream luxury to me. The shoes quality does not reflect luxury. Only thing that reflects it is price.

If jordan brand made some of the retroes as a lifestyle category, meaning higher quality with original branding (Nike Air) I would have no problem paying 200-250 for them. But as they are right now, I just feel like they are cheaply made. Sad thing is, I continue to buy them [emoji]128532[/emoji]. But I am much more selective than I was before, lol.

In my opinion, the jumpman does not scream luxury to me. The shoes quality does not reflect luxury. Only thing that reflects it is price.

If jordan brand made some of the retroes as a lifestyle category, meaning higher quality with original branding (Nike Air) I would have no problem paying 200-250 for them. But as they are right now, I just feel like they are cheaply made. Sad thing is, I continue to buy them [emoji]128532[/emoji]. But I am much more selective than I was before, lol.

I'm right there with you. I left the game for quite a while and came back mid 2012. I ended up buying a bunch of Jordan's I missed out on. Via a couple of sites and eBay I paid quite a bit over retail but wanted the ones I got, bad! And what hurt more so than what I paid was te damn quality on the majority of then. SMH!

I've managed to keep up getting the new releases that I want at retail, for the most part.

I'm on the hunt for a second pair of bc3's and a second of bred 1's and after that, I might just retire all together.

Just snagged a PADS pair on FB for $320, decent price I suppose but I'm just glad I was finally able to cop a pair!

Just thought that I should let everyone here know that after a solid 2+ months of waiting, I finally received my Bred 1s from Queens. They were lost in translation in NYC for the majority of that period. Put in a customer care case with USPS, eventually escalated it so that the consumer affairs office could take care of it, and lo and behold, the tracking updated a few days ago saying that they were near my home and being prepared to be delivered. With that said, don't think all hope is lost if a package seems to have been misplaced in postage, because you may end up like me!

Wow!

:smokin

laugh.gif
 You just got your BREDS??? 2 months Later…  I would say congrats but 2 Months?       lol 2 months???

DAWG….. 2 MONTHS??  Did Queens refund your shipping money??? 

Back
Top Bottom