JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I see what your saying but c'mon now. All those all from browsing? No way bro!
Everyone these days has the idea that you need some browser app or bot to do everything for you. As soon as I got the 1s by searching, I searched for everything else I wanted, 13s, 9s, 10s, just in case, and came across the bobcats which I passed on. It's not rocket science.

Yeah the ndc tweet.

I knew I should have just started searching for the shoes when the original links from the ramp website were down
wth im following nike on twitter but i dont see any of their recent tweets mentioning about a restock.. 

wth im following nike on twitter but i dont see any of their recent tweets mentioning about a restock.. 
Because it didn't specially mention 'restock' in the tweet... just a bullcrap "We know you've been waiting for this." If you were on mobile you were greeted by a screen with Nike Free ID's. 
sick.gif

Go back and search it, you'll see...

Actually it's still there as the top tweet.

Last edited:

Because it didn't specially mention 'restock' in the tweet... just a bullcrap "We know you've been waiting for this." If you were on mobile you were greeted by a screen with Nike Free ID's. 
sick.gif

Go back and search it, you'll see...

Actually it's still there as the top tweet.
OHHH okay got it! haha thanks for the clarification. 

Everyone these days has the idea that you need some browser app or bot to do everything for you. As soon as I got the 1s by searching, I searched for everything else I wanted, 13s, 9s, 10s, just in case, and came across the bobcats which I passed on. It's not rocket science.
This

finally was able to find a pair in my size for a decent price. Can't wait to rock these badboys on the streets!

I also think that many people here when mentioning "early link" actually just mean that folks got to the link EARLIER than others (IE, people that waited for the NDC tweet)... I'm pissed at myself for not doing early style code searches myself thinking the restock would be closer to 7 pm EST... NDC's tweet completely blindsided me, then the scramble, then the fail... smh

the pizza guy came to my door the exact second I found the link to the black-red 1s

was not able to grab a pair because I had to open the door.. pizza and 1s will never be the same to me 
mean.gif

the pizza guy came to my door the exact second I found the link to the black-red 1s

was not able to grab a pair because I had to open the door.. pizza and 1s will never be the same to me 
mean.gif

oh, the irony! no pizza for you because you were busy buying pizza

I also think that many people here when mentioning "early link" actually just mean that folks got to the link EARLIER than others (IE, people that waited for the NDC tweet)... I'm pissed at myself for not doing early style code searches myself thinking the restock would be closer to 7 pm EST... NDC's tweet completely blindsided me, then the scramble, then the fail... smh
it takes a little bit of foresight. I envisioned myself being salty as **** after another unsuccesful restock. it wasn't happening..... I did EVERYTHING needed to be done to be ready for this and I was. I willed these bred 1's.

was not able to grab a pair because I had to open the door.. pizza and 1s will never be the same to me :smh:  
During the yeezy drop, I had just gotten back from picking up my chinese food delivery and was about to start grubbing. If it wasn't for the quicker than normal delivery, I would have been eating, watching the knick game and ignoring my notifications.
/humblebrag :lol:

During the yeezy drop, I had just gotten back from picking up my chinese food delivery and was about to start grubbing. If it wasn't for the quicker than normal delivery, I would have been eating, watching the knick game and ignoring my notifications.
/humblebrag
laugh.gif
lucky you..

i drank heavily the night before and was too hungover to even bother looking at my tweetdeck when i heard it (i always check it when it beeps)

and then 4 minutes later i decide to look up cause it was going tweet crazy with everyones retweets

still some sodium residue in these veins 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom