JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Some people just like blue over red. Not that hard to see. Why talk smack about a persons choice?

That jordan vs pippen comparison to picking breds vs royals is ridiculous.
lol nobody is talkin smack. thats my genuine opinion... and I think its perfectly relevant.

Im older, know and love the aj 1 heritage but here is the bottom line. Both are iconic, both are must haves. Back then one was more popular than the other obviously but even then and all the way to now, one screams universal appeal and the other screams fanboy. Just my opinion. Love my royals.

dam corgi just went ham with 3 DS 01 Breds
nerd.gif

Im older, know and love the aj 1 heritage but here is the bottom line. Both are iconic, both are must haves. Back then one was more popular than the other obviously but even then and all the way to now, one screams universal appeal and the other screams fanboy. Just my opinion. Love my royals.
I can get down with the drift when logic is applied. fair analysis that i haven't thought about. +1

Last edited:

I completely understand what you're saying....black/ red's and royals are for hypebeast fanboys and the shadows are for those who appreciate universal appeal. Did I get that right :nerd:

I prefer OG high white/grey 1s over both royals and breds. These need to be next for NA1 treatment
I think these are releasing, but the grey will be metallic 3M and the soles will be clear with silver glitter in them.
roll.gif

On a more serious note though, I never noticed that the original BReds had a red sock liner:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom