JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I'd hope that no one is that big of a masochist
laugh.gif
lol

Patient? Do you think they will go down? Just asking they may have dipped a bit after the restock but I believe they catch royals soon

Dont think they will go down just going to wait and try to get a pair for 400 .hopefully i find someone in need of quick cash lol

This is for any fan of the blk/red colorway. They just came in last week and decided to take some pics. The leather quality is on par with the banneds. I would rate them slightly below them, but above the Vegas 1s. They have a soft, not-quite distressed feel to them. A very good buy at msrp.
Enjoy.
2jboa6g.jpg

etebrt.jpg

2yx2bs9.jpg

311xwep.jpg

Quote:
This is for any fan of the blk/red colorway. They just came in last week and decided to take some pics. The leather quality is on par with the banneds. I would rate them slightly below them, but above the Vegas 1s. They have a soft, not-quite distressed feel to them. A very good buy at msrp.
Enjoy.
Tiempo 94s
nthat.gif

After seeing this it's scary how many fakes plague eBay and bids reaching $400 [emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji]

rhinosport rhinosport lamekilla lamekilla you two really got me pondering on pulling the trigger on a pair now. I liked them but now I'm looking at them all day. :lol: :smh:

Would've got that black and gum one but there is a nasty orange accent with it.

i really don't understand how anyone can pick the royals over the breds. i just don't. thats like picking pippen over jordan... pippen is one of the GOATS but his legacy isn't the same without mj. *kanyeshrug*

i really don't understand how anyone can pick the royals over the breds. i just don't. thats like picking pippen over jordan... pippen is one of the GOATS but his legacy isn't the same without mj. *kanyeshrug*
Some people just like blue over red. Not that hard to see. Why talk smack about a persons choice?

That jordan vs pippen comparison to picking breds vs royals is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom