JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

If I'm not mistaken, the 94 retro has no air bubble in the midsole so it's not going to deteriorate as fast as the 01s which do have a air bubble in the midsole. Once that bubble is fogged up and has no more air, the midsole could crack. I've seen 01 pairs with sole seperation, so it's possible.
ive worn my 01's a lot and they have no sign of seperation at all. heel drag and all still wore em all wknd in san fran.

unless you ball in em, i dont see seperation happening

So is the consensus opinion 01s > 2013s? I am very happy with the quality on my Royals, Shadows, and Knicks but are the 01s even better? I am not worried about them being worn often he is a legit collector and has worn them a couple of times for a short time period 

Why are 01's better? Shade of red?

That makes up for the height and nubuck swoosh?

the shade of red makes a BIG difference in how the shoe looks. also the leather is better, way more ankle padding, toe box is shaped better, and there really not much shorter then the 2013 if you put them side by side

the shade of red makes a BIG difference in how the shoe looks. also the leather is better, way more ankle padding, toe box is shaped better, and there really not much shorter then the 2013 if you put them side by side

Does Anyone know of a polish or leather butter that would help bring out the colors of the red leather? The royals sh*t on the the bred when it comes to color contrast.

Anyone here watch the tv show Toy Hunter? On the latest episode the Toy Hunter bought a DS pair of 85 Bred 1s for $1500. He then turned around and sold that pair to Vanilla Ice for $3,000.

people like the 2013 more for that reason, cause its all leather
the red does pop "like the finest champagne" #neverforget

theres more ankle padding on the 01's but the shape looks better on the 2013 and this is another reason ppl say they like the 2013 better.

i have both pairs and its slight edge to the 01 for me

They're the same height. Everything else is personal preference imo. 01 ankle padding is thicker but the insole is garbage. I lean a lil more to the 13's because they're more comfortable, and the quality isn't bad

My 01's are a bit big on me both sz 12
13's are a duller red so they are like a different shoe, they go with different outfits it's not really fair to compare them if you have both that's good but one is not "better" than the other

people like the 2013 more for that reason, cause its all leather

the red does pop "like the finest champagne" #neverforget

theres more ankle padding on the 01's but the shape looks better on the 2013 and this is another reason ppl say they like the 2013 better.

i have both pairs and its slight edge to the 01 for me
That dude will never be forgotten... for all the wrong reasons
roll.gif

My 01's are a bit big on me both sz 12
13's are a duller red so they are like a different shoe, they go with different outfits it's not really fair to compare them if you have both that's good but one is not "better" than the other

I respectfully disagree lol

the red just pops more, it's not like a different color, they don't go with different outfits

1,000+ pages later and you guys are still comparing colors? Unless you are trying to walk around looking like a rainbow, I don't see the struggle. Also, if you're still rocking #ntdenim, you've already lost.

I own both and I would rather the 01 just on ankle padding alone, the red is nice and I actually like the nubuck swoosh more, but thats only minor so whatever

Hm. Might try that Dunk SB insole swap. 

yeah bro do it! been trying to tell people, if you want to wear your ones without any discomfort thrown that SB insole in them.

what are prices at right now for a 10.5 all I'm seeing is 450, ill just have to be patient i guess i ani't dropping 450 

what are prices at right now for a 10.5 all I'm seeing is 450, ill just have to be patient i guess i ani't dropping 450 

Patient? Do you think they will go down? Just asking they may have dipped a bit after the restock but I believe they catch royals soon

Back
Top Bottom