JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

where's the guy that sold all his 01s early last year cuz he though the 2013s were better? I wonder if he even got a pair lol

Not sure if you're talking about me I sold a pair of 01's and a pair of banneds last year... But still have a pair of both, and really don't prefer any of them over each other. They each have there place. I probably appreciate last year's the most as it was the first pair that was actually difficult to obtain

where's the guy that sold all his 01s early last year cuz he though the 2013s were better? I wonder if he even got a pair lol
They both have their pro's and con's IMO. I prefer the color of the '01's, and the leather is probably a bit better...but not by too much. The '13's are WAY more comfortable...like zero comparison. I think they actually did a very good job with the recent NA retro 1's....leaps and bounds better than both the DMP and Strap versions that came out a few years back. I had the strap version and that was maybe the worst quality pair of Jordans I've ever owned....the "leather" felt like it was one step above plastic and the toeboxes on my pair were two different shades....and the perforations were different, like they were made in two different factories. I purchased them at retail in person as well.

10x better. Even that suede like material was on point.
qft

all you people bangin on bout quality of 2013s are simply showing you know zero.

The quality of 2013s is mediocre at best, yet JB have done such a great job at lowering our expectations over the past 10 years, people actually praise crappy pleather as being as soft and premium quality the foreskin of endangered elk.

qft

all you people bangin on bout quality of 2013s are simply showing you know zero.

The quality of 2013s is mediocre at best, yet JB have done such a great job at lowering our expectations over the past 10 years, people actually praise crappy pleather as being as soft and premium quality the foreskin of endangered elk.

I thought the 2013 Breds was actually nice but when I got my hands on the 01s my opinion changed dramatically. I said I was gonna take detailed comparison shots but sadly I couldn't get hold of a nice camera.

how do the 94's and the 01's compare to the banned's ?

this is all personal preference, but the 94s are cut like entirely differently then subsequent retros, way higher and still have the retro feel of the OGs. leather is pretty much same as the 01. never seen the banned 1s in person but people are always going crazy over the leather so it's probably better then the OGs even, but cut like the 01/dmp

and now I feel like a nerd

the only edge the new ones have over the 94s and 01s is the comfort. besides that they are obsolete. that hybrid pleather plastic material they use now is laughable when side by side with the older models. the banneds from a couple years ago are reeeeeally nice tho.

im sitting on a crispy pair of 94s 
nerd.gif
01s are at the gfs spot

Last edited:
the only edge the new ones have over the 94s and 01s is the comfort. besides that they are obsolete. that hybrid pleather plastic material they use now is laughable when side by side with the older models. the banneds from a couple years ago are reeeeeally nice tho.

im sitting on a crispy pair of 94s :nerd: 01s are at the gfs spot

View media item 940215

I hear you, but honestly I would rather go for comfort over a lil better leather quality. I wear mine too much to have my feet hurtin. :smh:

was the leather on the 2009 shadows really better then the bred and celtics pack?
Most definitely. Strictly speaking material quality, I think the 09 tumbled leather is far better than the 01's and 13's or all the recent NA releases for that matter. My personal opinion of course, but I think most people who've had them in hand will also agree.

Last edited:
Most definitely. Strictly speaking material quality, I think the 09 tumbled leather is far better than the 01's and 13's or all the recent NA releases for that matter. My personal opinion of course, but I think most people who've had them in hand will also agree.

I feel this way as well don't own 94's or 85's but banneds kill 01 and 13

soundbomber soundbomber ok I've never held them before but it's just hard to believe jordan put out a quality pair of 1s in between the crappy ones that came out those couple years before and the bred/celtics pack that came out in I think 2010. jordan is so inconsistent

I own the Bred and Royal '01's, the bred 1 '13, bred "banned" I, shadow '09, and the '94 chicago I's.

Personally, I like them all for different reasons. Overall, I think the leather quality on the shadow '09 and the bred banned I take the cake. The bred and royal '01 have the slight edge over the 2013 bred I's. The only edge I give to the 2013 bred I is the nike air insole and slightly higher cut.

For pure nostalgia it has to go to the '94 Chicago I's. Probably one of my favorite pairs in my collection. Leather is on point too.

if we're talking comfort, leather has somehting to do that as well, lets not rule that out, as i've already suggested to people with "uncomfy" older Jordan 1's, slap a nike sb insole in them and your good to go.

I'll admit the 13's are comfy, but the leather takes a bit of wear before it feels slightly better, I like the 01 no-quite mid cut better than the high cut, and color's used are better and obviously leather is better.

and there's been discussions about which OG NA 1 had the best quality anyway.

Back
Top Bottom