JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

the only edge the new ones have over the 94s and 01s is the comfort. besides that they are obsolete. that hybrid pleather plastic material they use now is laughable when side by side with the older models. the banneds from a couple years ago are reeeeeally nice tho.

im sitting on a crispy pair of 94s 
nerd.gif
01s are at the gfs spot

I hear you, but honestly I would rather go for comfort over a lil better leather quality. I wear mine too much to have my feet hurtin.
mean.gif
i dont if you were to put the last jordan bred1s next to 94s im sure or almost certain, people wouldnt notice the diffreence with the exception of the yellow sole

i dont if you were to put the last jordan bred1s next to 94s im sure or almost certain, people wouldnt notice the diffreence with the exception of the yellow sole

it's the opposite... once you see them in person that's when you'll definitely see the difference

Last edited:

naw its pretty obvious. the new ones look like theyre made out of a recycled mcdonalds happy meals toys. that pleather.
sick.gif

Last edited:

in person I notice the swoosh right away, many of the 94s i've seen the nubuck swoosh have changed color & looks faded

Last edited:

the only edge the new ones have over the 94s and 01s is the comfort. besides that they are obsolete. that hybrid pleather plastic material they use now is laughable when side by side with the older models. the banneds from a couple years ago are reeeeeally nice tho.

im sitting on a crispy pair of 94s 
nerd.gif
01s are at the gfs spot
damn these look crispy 
eek.gif

Random question about the ones and I'm pretty sure I no the answer but if I was to b able to get a of pair from 85 they wood prob b still wearable right? Aren't the ones built like a tank?

Random question about the ones and I'm pretty sure I no the answer but if I was to b able to get a of pair from 85 they wood prob b still wearable right? Aren't the ones built like a tank?
I don't think the midsole on 1's crumbles as easily as other models, but I may be wrong about that. If the pair is in good condition, I don't see why not.

Cool man thanx so much for some reason the last month I just been wanting a lot of ones... N then like 2 weeks ago if started wanting some 85 1s n ever since then every day I'm lookin up pairs on ebay and what not checking prices and conditions lol

They are still definitely wearable. Some NTers around here still wear 85s. Doesn't mean they are comfortable though. They have to be stiff by now. :lol:

Last edited:

they would technically be wearable as far as the sole because it's rubber but on most of the ones I've seen the leather is chipping and the padding in the ankle is stiff and brittle. I don't think I'd want to deal with a shoe quite that old unless it's DS and that would cost a fortune. 94s are just as good too, just not as many color options

Thanx for all the info and opinions guys highly thankful for that... I didn't even think about the padding getting stiff that can deff cause a issue lol but for some reason I still want a pair of 85s I deff will b gettin a nice pair from 94 over the summer...
And did anyone see the sample air Jordan ones from the 80s with the nike written in the wings or whatever u wanna call that part of the shoe lol they were tough I can't ly the rarity really made me want them but 6gs is a little to far out of reach for me

Back
Top Bottom