JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Maybe I should try leather milk next time... How often do you guys apply conditioner to the shoe? What's the interval?

Same thing will happen with leather milk. Probably monthly. For me personally I would just do it if it's feeling a little dry

Id always first try just soap and water first. If stains still there then use harsher chemicals.

Anyone know the cheapest verified legit site that still has these in a 12s. Probably going to try and sell my Chi 1s sz 11.5 and use the funds towards these

Last edited:
thanks can I get a confirm on that? I would really be going full size up

I wouldn't go a full size up, but half size is fine. These fit tighter around the pinky toe than the other OG/NA 1s. Tighter than my royals, stealths and black-toes. I have an 11.5 (true size)in all those, but my bred 11.5 feels much more snug, and is almost squeezing the outside of my feet and toes.

Last edited:
I wouldn't go a full size up, but half size is fine. These fit tighter around the pinky toe than the other OG/NA 1s. Tighter than my royals, stealths and black-toes. I have an 11.5 (true size)in all those, but my 11.5 feels much more snug, and is almost squeezing the outside of my foot and toes.
thanksss but I mean what would happen if I did go 1 size up? since their high tops they cant be that bad right? ive fit in 9.5 dmp, I didn't even feel a difference but when I did try to touch my toe their was room there. these are dry where I live and im getting it real cheap and its legit that's why I want them so bad. 

You would have heel slippage, and they might feel and look clowny. However, it's definitely better to be a "little big" rather than too small. I think a full size up may leave you with more space than you want.

Whats the difference between the air Jordan and the wing on a fake og bred 1 2012 and a real one? are you supposed to feel the details? or does that mean its fake? is it supposed to feel like its engraved to be real? or just put on?

Hey guys need help!! Is the wing on the side that says air jordan supposed to be like engraved in or on the surface? (for og bred 1s 2013)

Can anyone tell me if these are legit..cause in the last picture if you look at the 2 holes on the tabs theyre far away from the vertical stitching line..i heard theyre supposed to be close? could they be b-grades?

Are 2013 og bred 1s true to size or should i go half size up? Do they fit smaller?

Please dont answer based on what you know about other ones cause i heard this one is different lol

Back
Top Bottom