JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

this is my same reasoning to pay pre-order prices. I did an hourly breakdown  of standing in line (hourly earned income +  shoes at retail) and more times than not, pre-ordering seems like the cost-effective way to go. 

There are factors that arent even figured into this calculation:gas, stress, waiting, lack of productivity come to mind

It was a cold *** December night/morning too. Waited outside a DTLR for about 11 hours :smh:

11 hours ain't too bad. Although it's a different story when it's freezing outside :smh:

11 hours ain't too bad. Although it's a different story when it's freezing outside :smh:

I got to DTLR at 9pm on the 27th of December. Had 9 people in front of me, 6 of them resellers who had chairs outside why they went back and forth between their cars and had chairs in line for them :smh: by 1 am it 22 degrees outside :smh: :smh: I couldn't even sleep because it was so cold outside and my toes had no feeling in them. 8 am couldn't come soon enough. Wanted a sz 10 but the resellers bought out my size but was lucky DTLR ordered an extra sz 9.5 with their initial shipment of black/red 1's :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: crazy night/morning

Last edited:
I wouldve went in one of their whips or caused a problem in the morning. When it's that cold cats shouldnt be leaving you out like that. At least you got a pair though so it worked out in the end

For aunt pearls I was out all night and it was almost 0℉, my mans got frostbite cuz he was wearing 1s :smh:
That was a crazy release for me

I wouldve went in one of their whips or caused a problem in the morning. When it's that cold cats shouldnt be leaving you out like that. At least you got a pair though so it worked out in the end

I wasn't sweating it too much. I had a huge coat and my own chair but I didn't be one of those guys that left the chair outside to hold there spot. I also had some Hennessy with me :lol: dude in the front of the line had some bud and we were sharing :lol: cops kept riding around but didn't bother us. It was an experience to say the least but told myself it was the last time I was camping for shoes because I had never camped in the winter before :smh:

I wasn't sweating it too much. I had a huge coat and my own chair but I didn't be one of those guys that left the chair outside to hold there spot. I also had some Hennessy with me :lol: dude in the front of the line had some bud and we were sharing :lol: cops kept riding around but didn't bother us. It was an experience to say the least but told myself it was the last time I was camping for shoes because I had never camped in the winter before :smh:
ok cool. Sounds pretty fun minus the freezing your *** off part :lol:

This release was THE LAST shoe I will ever camp for. Too old to be doing that
mean.gif

But getting these for retail was beyond worth it. But the fact that I've only worn these once shows how ridiculous I am
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
haha same here. Got them for retail and have yet to break them out even though I know I won´t be selling them as I really wanted to have the shoe. kind of crazy

BOUGHT A PAIR OF BLK/RED 2013S FOR 485 ABOUT A WEEK AGO… I HATED THE PRICE BUT IT WAS BETTER THAN THE 500-600 EVERYONE HAS THE NERVE TO ASK FOR

i went with the DMP version as they go for around $250 all day. i dont get bent outta shape over the nike air vs jumpman thing. plus, idk if the 2013's have a suede swoosh like the 01's but the DMP swoosh is leather so you dont have to worry about it getting dirty / faded. 2013 royals i never bothered with because everyone seems to think $600+ is an appropriate price for that shoe. got a VNDS pair of 2001's for $390...made with far better materials lol, idk what people are thinking

Last edited:

i went with the DMP version as they go for around $250 all day. i dont get bent outta shape over the nike air vs jumpman thing. plus, idk if the 2013's have a suede swoosh like the 01's but the DMP swoosh is leather so you dont have to worry about it getting dirty / faded. 2013 royals i never bothered with because everyone seems to think $600+ is an appropriate price for that shoe. got a VNDS pair of 2001's for $390...made with far better materials lol, idk what people are thinking
I already have 2 pairs of DMP I's (1 is DS) so I definitely could care less about the NA. Ended up trading my NA Bred's for Doernbecher X's. All I care about is the colorway and the height of the shoe, not the stupid NA...

lol for real! i'll never understand how people are willing to spend more bread on an inferior product while the better quality product is significantly cheaper

Back
Top Bottom