JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

B R E D

Big thanks to my friend, @LAOKRATWR. This released made me realize that there are still good people out there especially when one helps out as well.

I like the way they look.
ah cool, they always remind me of tease pics a chic sends, making me ask for MORE 
nerd.gif

^ Haha they were such a tease.

I find sneakers to be a form of art at times.  I try and keep it simple. They are indeed more than just sneakers and they have the ability to tell a story. At the end of the day I just try and have fun.

If only we all had a time machine...I passed on a pair of size 12 royals for 280 cuz it wasnt my size and wasnt sure if I was going to be able to find a size swap locally..=/

Came across a pair of royal 01s worn probably once or twice. I was interested and offered my ds 2013 bred 1s for them. Do you guys think my offer was too little or just about right if we did a swap.

Quick question guys... I recently put Lexol leather conditioner on my black reds, after wiping off the excess, I noticed red stains on my rag. Is this normal or am I using the wrong conditioner?

Quick question guys... I recently put Lexol leather conditioner on my black reds, after wiping off the excess, I noticed red stains on my rag. Is this normal or am I using the wrong conditioner?

Normal. I think it's the base of the conditioner. Just do a layer and try not to get too much of the paint off. I had the same experience

Once I noticed that happen after using conditioner on my 1s I stopped the application. The paint rubs off easy on the 1s compared to applying it on 3s.

Last edited:
Maybe I should try leather milk next time... How often do you guys apply conditioner to the shoe? What's the interval?

Back
Top Bottom