JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I JUST CAN'T SEE THESE BEING LIMITED DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON. I CAN'T REMEMBER ANY BLACK AND RED HOLIDAY JORDAN BEING LIMITED. THE POTENTIAL FOR JORDAN BRAND TO CASH IN IS JUST TOO HIGH TO LIMIT.

Same way I feel. Weren't these originally rumored to be October. Probably was delayed to have more made.

I was hoping the same thing.. That Oct release date stuck around for the longest time on one of the apps I've got.

my 2 cents...

now that I am 30, and a father, the way I look at the shoe culture has significantly changed...

there was a time I would look at those shoes above and think "wow, he got them early, I wonder if they are fake?" and check them out from afar without being OD on the staring. I would walk away with a conclusion about them, real or fake, but my conclusion was on the SHOE, not the PERSON.

now days, I will give a quick look and think to myself "cool, I used to have those" or "dang, those are coming out again huh?", and not even give a real thought if the shoes are authentic or not.

WHY?

a) I don't have time, nor the energy to even care what another male went through to get his pair of shoes... they are just shoes
b) The line has been so blurred between "real" and "fake" from 96 to today, that I refuse to pretend I even know the differences for certain

/ rant, and most importantly.... nice kicks johny250! enjoy your night out tonight cause those clean up easy! :smokin

my 2 cents...

now that I am 30, and a father, the way I look at the shoe culture has significantly changed...

there was a time I would look at those shoes above and think "wow, he got them early, I wonder if they are fake?" and check them out from afar without being OD on the staring. I would walk away with a conclusion about them, real or fake, but my conclusion was on the SHOE, not the PERSON.

now days, I will give a quick look and think to myself "cool, I used to have those" or "dang, those are coming out again huh?", and not even give a real thought if the shoes are authentic or not.

WHY?

a) I don't have time, nor the energy to even care what another male went through to get his pair of shoes... they are just shoes
b) The line has been so blurred between "real" and "fake" from 96 to today, that I refuse to pretend I even know the differences for certain

/ rant, and most importantly.... nice kicks johny250! enjoy your night out tonight cause those clean up easy!
smokin.gif
Well said sir.

I went into this knowing that these are iffy, after reading about Marqueesole selling B-grades, I was just gambling to see if I actually get the shoes in the pictures they showed (and they are the shoes they showed in the pics).

To me, I am still iffy if these are legit or not, but who knows?  And who cares?  Frankly.. they will look good on my feet, and I'm going to enjoy them as much as I will a RD pair.

After reading numerous threads about grey market.. early release websites, and seeing MANY opinions on these shoes, I just decided to go with my OWN opinion.

Also.. thanks!  Taco tuesday is looking mighty good right now.. 2 hours left at work.

edit:

Another thing i find ironic is that when Sneakernews posted these marqueesole pics, people were drolling all over them, saying that they look great and that they can't wait for them to release.  But wait.. i thought early release pairs are all fake?  /endrant Its a vicious cycle.

Last edited:
my 2 cents...

WHY?

/ rant, and most importantly.... nice kicks johny250! enjoy your night out tonight cause those clean up easy! :smokin

Wll said sir.

I went into this knowing that these are iffy, after reading about Marqueesole selling B-grades, I was just gambling to see if I actually get the shoes in the pictures they showed (and they are the shoes they showed in the pics).

To me, I am still iffy if these are legit or not, but who knows?  And who cares?  Frankly.. they will look good on my feet, and I'm going to enjoy them as much as I will a RD pair.

After reading numerous threads about grey market.. early release websites, and seeing MANY opinions on these shoes, I just decided to go with my OWN opinion.

Also.. thanks!  Taco tuesday is looking mighty good right now.. 2 hours left at work.

edit:

Another thing i find ironic is that when Sneakernews posted these marqueesole pics, people were drolling all over them, saying that they look great and that they can't wait for them to release.  But wait.. i thought early release pairs are all fake?  /endrant Its a vicious cycle.

repped... tough to call someone out on $294 "fakes"

for me, "fake" is a label I give to Gucci colored Jordan 11s

marquesole, vmv inc, presale shoes on IG, etc that are sold WELL ABOVE retail are not "fake"... they are what they are, and if it really bothers someone to the point where they need to confront you on it, well, that's just a shame on them :smh: (plus, if you are young and about 'that life' I am sure you can handle yourself and do what you feel is necessary)

No sir.
The reason I would stay away from early releases, although its really really easy for me to get a pair, (friend of mine even knows the owner of marqueesole)

is that there is a chance the red colour could be slightly different from the Release Date pair.

I am saying this because I had a chance to compare the RD Royals and GM Royals in person (while I was in Hong Kong),

the conclusion was that the blue colour was either slightly darker or lighter, but definitely different.

However, at the end of the day, like you all said, who cares when they are on feet...

Last edited:

Hey NT folks,

Let me say a few things before I show you the pics:

-I'm not here to start an early release/fake discussion.

-I'm not here to defend early release sites like marqueesole

-I'm not here to say that these are real/fake

-Just making this post for educated reasons.

A little background, I bought these from marqueesole, shoes were 250, EMS was 43, i paid around 294 total iirc.  I wanted them really bad since I knew that when they release, they might be hard to get, who knows?  I camped out a day to get a reserve ticket for my royals at my local HOH, and that was a day of pay that I walked away from.. roughly 150.  So i figured.. why not just pay an extra 150 and get an early release pair?  It was a gamble i know, but don't shoot the messanger, just enjoy the pics.

Also, when i first opened up the box, seeing that fake pic up there.. i was thinking "oh god, fakes."  But after looking over the shoes, i could say that the quality is top notch, are they fakes?  maybe, are they real?  maybe.  You guys be the judge, cause who ACTUALLY knows the true story of early release/gm shoes?  enough talking.. pics.. finally:

A few things i noticed:

-Nike Air sign isn't stretched

-Sock liner area is a different material/pattern than the royals

-Didn't come with extra laces

-No ghost nike check inside the swoosh (royals has em)

-I'm gonna rock the **** out of these.

Thanks and I hope this helps.
yeah im gonna come clean the box is the only thing thats diff than retail

that and the extra laces.....

thats really it...the tint of the red might be slightly diff rd

u will start to see the majority of the  friends and family pairs go to the celebs by the first of nov

theres a handful out to select people as far as jb distributed ...but im not mad at the pair u copped early ....

Color on the GM pairs will be slightly off (lighter shade) , as will stitching , box and lack of extra laces.

Not as many of these "Bred 1s" in December as first thought.

Received my early pair, these came with the original 2013 aj1 box. quality on these are perfect, imo better than the royals. wanted to show you guys a little comparison with the breds to the shadows/royals which were bought from footlocker. enjoy!

Last edited:
my 2 cents...

WHY?

My feelings exactly, I'm 23 and got too many priorities to worry about then whether or not someone's early pair is real or not. These grey pairs look verbatim like production pairs, and at the end of the day you won't be bringing out the magnifying glass on someone's foot. Well I hope not.

Back
Top Bottom