JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Wow, you wouldnt even know! I would do that! Black toes are easy to come by in my area but the custom job not so much. Looks good tho

I definitely need to move to Australia. At least maybe for this month of December
laugh.gif

Hahahaha, i wouldnt this december! Black toes are just easy to come accross cos no one loves 1's really and black toes arnt no breds or royals. (Release day was not easy at all tho) reselling for retail though
I need to move the america permantley so i got a slight chance at db's etc lol

I definitely need to move to Australia. At least maybe for this month of December
laugh.gif

Hahahaha, i wouldnt this december! Black toes are just easy to come accross cos no one loves 1's really and black toes arnt no breds or royals. (Release day was not easy at all tho) reselling for retail though
I need to move the america permantley so i got a slight chance at db's etc lol

Lmao. How's it looking for the black & reds there? A lot of hype? Lemme know if you visit LA man, I'll treat you out for some burgers at in n out or something. Y'all are missing out, well maybe just missing out on burgers :lol:

Last edited:
Lmao. How's it looking for the black & reds there? A lot of hype? Lemme know if you visit LA man, I'll treat you out for some burgers at in n out or something. Y'all are missing out, well maybe just missing out on burgers :lol:

Looking like a stupid amount of interest from heads and resellers!

Thanks bro, appreciate it, i think... Lol.

I JUST CAN'T SEE THESE BEING LIMITED DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON. I CAN'T REMEMBER ANY BLACK AND RED HOLIDAY JORDAN BEING LIMITED. THE POTENTIAL FOR JORDAN BRAND TO CASH IN IS JUST TOO HIGH TO LIMIT.

Same way I feel. Weren't these originally rumored to be October. Probably was delayed to have more made.

def need a pair but if i miss out its whatever (they're just shoes)

That's how I feel these days. They retro sneakers so often, they'll be another release in a week or two.

Wow I was actually there in that middle pic when they broke the door :stoneface: smh hopefully they aren't that crazy

Hey NT folks,

Let me say a few things before I show you the pics:

-I'm not here to start an early release/fake discussion.

-I'm not here to defend early release sites like marqueesole

-I'm not here to say that these are real/fake

-Just making this post for educated reasons.

A little background, I bought these from marqueesole, shoes were 250, EMS was 43, i paid around 294 total iirc.  I wanted them really bad since I knew that when they release, they might be hard to get, who knows?  I camped out a day to get a reserve ticket for my royals at my local HOH, and that was a day of pay that I walked away from.. roughly 150.  So i figured.. why not just pay an extra 150 and get an early release pair?  It was a gamble i know, but don't shoot the messanger, just enjoy the pics.

Also, when i first opened up the box, seeing that fake pic up there.. i was thinking "oh god, fakes."  But after looking over the shoes, i could say that the quality is top notch, are they fakes?  maybe, are they real?  maybe.  You guys be the judge, cause who ACTUALLY knows the true story of early release/gm shoes?  enough talking.. pics.. finally:

A few things i noticed:

-Nike Air sign isn't stretched

-Sock liner area is a different material/pattern than the royals

-Didn't come with extra laces

-No ghost nike check inside the swoosh (royals has em)

-I'm gonna rock the **** out of these.

Thanks and I hope this helps.

^their royals were bad w/ the wrong font, got better... they must read forums,

idk why they still have problems with the some of the swoosh, sole & the overall proportions of the shoe tho. i expect them to fix those since cost is no longer a factor for them at the price point they're selling these.

Last edited:
you payed a lot but they look real enough. we might just have to accept that the line between real and fake is starting to get blurry, as opposed to tryna call a dudes shoes fake because the font on the size tag of the box is a shade too skinny

Johnny250 that pair of black/red 1's looks really good! Did they come in the wings box??

Last edited:
To be honest. The leather is the exact same as my royals from ftl.

and yes, wings box (SHAAADY) lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom