JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

You potentially want to see peoples die over shoes? [emoji]128563[/emoji]
you guys think the hype on these will excel that of the concord release? as far as sneakerheads go, i see it. but i mean in terms of the casual consumer who doesnt know any better? 

Hype on the royals was high but the distribution is what really caused a lot of hurt feelings. those who knew where to cop them, copped them easy. 

with a new distribution plan these could be Royal #'s but the allocations will be much more than the royal release. I see these being shadow #'s all along but i dont see nike screwing this up again 

you guys think the hype on these will excel that of the concord release? as far as sneakerheads go, i see it. but i mean in terms of the casual consumer who doesnt know any better? 

Hype on the royals was high but the distribution is what really caused a lot of hurt feelings. those who knew where to cop them, copped them easy. 
with a new distribution plan these could be Royal #'s but the allocations will be much more than the royal release. I see these being shadow #'s all along but i dont see nike screwing this up again 

Since Kanye loves these so much, definitely.

Good thing i have a guaranteed pair coming my way on release date and possibly a few more online.

Yea I certainly think it will... the sneaker culture as a whole grew a huge following with the concord release... it became even worse after the galaxy and yeezy releases. At this point you're competing with people that just want to have the latest thing out, hypebeast, fans of jordans, fans of sneakers in general and RESELLERS, threads like this and posts on other sites make these a big ticket item. Not to mention kanye pretty much wore them daily earlier this year. Hopefully they have pretty high production numbers like the concords did.

The cut isn't even mid top, you'd have to be a dummy to get got.
laugh.gif
Yeah man....That shape aint even close....You know the fake makers are gonna get better with time though 

mean.gif

thirst will be high, but nowhere near 11s which bring out that "everybody and their momma" crowd. but supply will be low. jordan 1s are a core sneakerhead shoe, it's just a black and red dunk to most hype sneaker buyers, and Nike knows this, that's why they came out in limited supply this year. if 1s came out in grape 5 numbers they would sit (even with people copping multiples)

I JUST CAN'T SEE THESE BEING LIMITED DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON. I CAN'T REMEMBER ANY BLACK AND RED HOLIDAY JORDAN BEING LIMITED. THE POTENTIAL FOR JORDAN BRAND TO CASH IN IS JUST TOO HIGH TO LIMIT.

I JUST CAN'T SEE THESE BEING LIMITED DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON. I CAN'T REMEMBER ANY BLACK AND RED HOLIDAY JORDAN BEING LIMITED. THE POTENTIAL FOR JORDAN BRAND TO CASH IN IS JUST TOO HIGH TO LIMIT.
yup. im not sure why people think these will be limited. they will be available in more places than you think. 

as i mentioned before, a store confirmed getting them and they never got any jordan 1s. not even the celtics lol. 

Yeah man....That shape aint even close....You know the fake makers are gonna get better with time though 

mean.gif
they already are, those are just $20 reps. the HQ ones all they have to do is change the color, since they've already made 2013 NA 1s before with a few other adjustments

Last edited:
That's why they're dropping 3-4 models in November and another 3-4 models in December.  1's have never really had a major following since their intro back in the mid 80's.  Like dude said earlier, to most casual sneaker enthusiast, these are just red and black dunks (that carry the Jordan name).  Beaverton knows this very well.  The 11's, 12's, and 5's are their main priority this holiday season (That's why they're releasing before Xmas).  Not a pair of 1's.

Back
Top Bottom