JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-OG-Black-Red-3.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-OG-Black-Red-4.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-OG-Black-Red-5.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-OG-Black-Red-1.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-OG-Black-Red-2.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-OG-Black-Red-8.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-OG-Black-Red-6.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-OG-Black-Red-7.jpg

Anyone confirm if rd has moved up? Sure seems like alot of pairs cropping up. These might be in better numbers than usual.

Anyone confirm if rd has moved up? Sure seems like alot of pairs cropping up. These might be in better numbers than usual.
I believe Mark and I mostly follow the same kind of people on Twitter but I personally could not find the tweet. Trying to look through a lot of research but I still see December. I think they moved it to December in order to produce more pairs.. Pretty optimistic about this release. 

lookin good, wish these werent so hyped, unfortunately u know these will go hard i just hope the numbers make them not so hard to attain

Hate to come in as Captain Obvious, but all you guys hoping that the date moved up, do realize that you have a hell of a lot better chance at getting these (for retail) with the after Christmans RD?

Then again, many of you don't think this release is going to be as bad as I believe it will be. We'll see how it all unfolds......

^oh i believe, especially after all of the salt still goin around about the banneds, people out for multiple pairs and everyone and their moms know that people will pay resale for these

^oh i believe, especially after all of the salt still goin around about the banneds, people out for multiple pairs and everyone and their moms know that people will pay resale for these
that's what i'm about to do. couldn't get royals here because the only store that had them had 6 pairs.  got them through sole control for $350, breds will be less.  i'm just gonna bite the bullet and get these now and hopefully a second pair in december.

with all these sites having early pairs....

HUGE GR

quote me on that, its 110%. no site have or had Shadows early or period. No sites had Black toes early, and NO sites had Royals early.

Now every site has Bred 1's months in advance? its a fact these will be a big GR.

will it be easy? no but you have a way better chance to get these then any of the 1's earlier this year. the hype is strong but there will be pairs and you will get yours if you are quick.

it's possible, it would be nice if I could go casually grab these as opposed to it coming down to being a few spots from the door, adrenaline pumping only to hear that heart shattering "that's it you guys"

Last edited:
I think the hype beasts are going to pass on this years 11's and focus on the 1's. This is gonna be a hard release to get for retail if its a QS.

with all these sites having early pairs....

HUGE GR

quote me on that, its 110%. no site have or had Shadows early or period. No sites had Black toes early, and NO sites had Royals early.

Now every site has Bred 1's months in advance? its a fact these will be a big GR.

will it be easy? no but you have a way better chance to get these then any of the 1's earlier this year. the hype is strong but there will be pairs and you will get yours if you are quick.

I hope so... Really do

I second that.. a GR sounds great! I would love to get that 2nd pair to keep on ice, make these my everyday kicks. They are fire! :nthat:

100+ pages though, and were 3 months away

:x

yea its ridiculous and like i said just because its a GR it dont mean jack. while there WILL be pairs, its not gonna be easy. do your work and be prepared and you will come away with a pair. slip for a second and you have no one to blame but yourself.

who remembers the jordan 1 alphas and the nu retro 1? :lol:

i must admit i bought a pair of the nu retro 1 low top for 50 bucks at the outlet... think it was white navy

ah brings abck memories not my pic by the way

View media item 571322
word i remember them in the Eastbay catalog early 2000's the white/black/red colorway went hammer back in middle school

Back
Top Bottom