JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Caved and ordered from MS. $300 shipped, which is a little over $100 from what they would cost if I bought them from a retailer on the 28th (Canada). Not having to wait in line for 3, 4, 5, 6, however many hours is well worth it. People started lining up at 10:30pm for the black/red XI's last year and there's no chance in hell I'm doing that.
you'll be very satisfied with the ms pair.

boshshower.gif

Always found this Bosh gif is disturbing.

I'm actually seeing some major differences in terms of quality and construction compared to black toes (bought from hoh) now that I have them side by side. The 2013 black/red have been worn a few times already they feel the same comfort wise. I'm mad tired right now but will take a closer look an. Post pics tomorrow.

Last edited:
It's not the dark boxing glove color black toes have. It's more of a matte pastel in between infra and true red. Pictures show color difference pretty well.

that's pretty much exactly what I wanted to know lol, I was afraid it would be as dark as the red on the black toes. appreciated bro repped

Back
Top Bottom