JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I prefer the tounge on my royals over knicks shafows n black toes. True to og or not

Knicks and Royals have the same material tongue, and they're closer to OG if that matters. '85 pairs never had parachute tongues, the '94 retro was the first to have it.

EDIT: here's a pic I posted in the Blk Toe thread. Shows the similarities in material used to the '85.

View media item 602293
Not that it matters I actually like them both, just bringing some clarity to those who care.

Last edited:
Damn, jealous you could even do that to the milk carton. I dont even know how to move on from my NT stock photo.

Was wondering what happened to that clown Jerusareem. Best believe he's still here under a new name.
lol can't tell if serious or not but willing to help you out fam just on. That milk carton thing was just a simple MS paint skill that anyone can do haha

I've seriously been wondering that as well though. Anytime someone praises the 01s, gets my attention and suspicion immediately :lol:

Knicks and Royals have the same material tongue, and they're closer to OG if that matters. '85 pairs never had parachute tongues, the '94 retro was the first to have it.

EDIT: here's a pic I posted in the Blk Toe thread. Shows the similarities in material used to the '85.

View media item 602293
Not that it matters I actually like them both, just bringing some clarity to those who care.

That's why I'm glad I have the Banned 1's because I love that material for the tongue a lot more...but I will be getting this release too for variety. :lol:

Anyone confirm if rd has moved up? Sure seems like alot of pairs cropping up. These might be in better numbers than usual.

with all these sites having early pairs....

HUGE GR

quote me on that, its 110%. no site have or had Shadows early or period. No sites had Black toes early, and NO sites had Royals early.

Now every site has Bred 1's months in advance? its a fact these will be a big GR.

will it be easy? no but you have a way better chance to get these then any of the 1's earlier this year. the hype is strong but there will be pairs and you will get yours if you are quick.
:lol:

he's just waiting for the moment when CapSneak slips up to pop out 
laugh.gif

careful he's probably listening right now 
nerd.gif

You gotta be trolling. You're the same dude who was in the Royal 1 thread about to purchase early released pairs because you wanted the 2013s SO BAD
indifferent.gif
& you just recently purchased the 2001 Bred 1s, stop acting like you had them since they 1st dropped
mean.gif
.. getting mad because people were posting pics of celebs rockin their Royals?
laugh.gif
.. Let me refreshen your memory .

The comment that ENDED it all bahahahahhaha

i'm gonna start adding "pop more than the finest champagne bottles" in my verbal repertoire

that part has me dying 
roll.gif

Man i didnt know ol' dude went MIA after being embarrassed like that. 
laugh.gif

didnt they pull some posts he made from the royal thread too? 

i have both 01 breds and royals, and copped the 2013 royals. through some finagling i turned those 2013's into DS banned 1's. i liked the 2013 royals, but just needed the banneds a lot more haha.. . will cop these breds in december only to retire the 01's

Last edited:
Caved and ordered from MS. $300 shipped, which is a little over $100 from what they would cost if I bought them from a retailer on the 28th (Canada). Not having to wait in line for 3, 4, 5, 6, however many hours is well worth it. People started lining up at 10:30pm for the black/red XI's last year and there's no chance in hell I'm doing that.

Caved and ordered from MS. $300 shipped, which is a little over $100 from what they would cost if I bought them from a retailer on the 28th (Canada). Not having to wait in line for 3, 4, 5, 6, however many hours is well worth it. People started lining up at 10:30pm for the black/red XI's last year and there's no chance in hell I'm doing that.
congrats, they don't have my size either.

Back
Top Bottom