JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

at least you made an attempt. next time go to a place where you have access to multiple computers like maybe an internet cafe at a college

Buying online is my only option.. Where i live they do raffle and you know how Footlocker employees are.. "somehow" their friends, family, etc. win a pair

Would you guys say jordan ones run true to size ? I never had a pair and im prob going to have to buy this with out trying them on im a 9.5 for retros 3 , 4 and 5 if they run smaller ill go with a 10 ?

Laney 1 is 11/16.

And this release date is still 12/28. The only person that tried to start the rumor about it moving up to November 21 was sneakheat, and he's never been the first with info or made a legit release confirmation in his life.

Last edited:
Haven't even seen this "pushed up date" yet. I know they started out rumored in Oct, and all I've seen is Dec 28 since. Doesn't really make sense to push it up with the release schedule for the rest of the year..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom