JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Please cool down with the hype **** and all the shooting talks...This is just stupid.If this goes on maybe there shouldn't be a topic after all only after release.Cmon its just shoes bros.

Every single time this shoe has retro'd except for this recent "Banned" release, this shoe has sat on shelves.

Now, homie is willing to buy the AJ1 Strap, not that he likes the shoe, but because it looks like what he wants and is cheap.

This is how you get a Bel-Air 5, an all Elephant Print 5, etc.

JB let us lead everyone to the pond and now the world shall drown. On Pisswasser.

:rofl:

Every single time this shoe has retro'd except for this recent "Banned" release, this shoe has sat on shelves.

Now, homie is willing to buy the AJ1 Strap, not that he likes the shoe, but because it looks like what he wants and is cheap.

JB let us lead everyone to the pond and now the world shall drown. On Pisswasser.

yeah, watch these sit on shelves.
No way man...dem joints pop like the finest champagne bottles  

smokin.gif

I feel u bro. Dont forget abt the Gamma XIs.

Its disapointing how da game done changed...

I own a pair of straps and the quality isn't as bad as some of you are making it out to be. The leather is def better than the DMP pack and if the guy a couple of posts back can get it for retail (or close to it) I'd say go for it.

For all we know, he might not live in an area where he will have ample access to the December release, OR it might be more of a hassle than he's willing to deal with. My straps have held up well and still look in NDS condition after MANY wears.

Comparing the straps to precious is a REACH as that would imply that the shoes are THAT bad/unattractive. IMO, I'd say the straps are solange and the NA December release are Beyonce. And although I have Straps, I will DEF be copping the NA-branded pair after Xmas with zero dambs given.

"When in doubt, GET BOTH."

Last edited:
Comparing the straps to precious is a REACH as that would imply that the shoes are THAT bad/unattractive. IMO, I'd say the straps are solange and the NA December release are Beyonce. And although I have Straps, I will DEF be copping the NA-branded pair after Xmas with zero dambs given.

:stoneface:

Precious is a wonderful human being and yall are trippin actin like beyonce is all that anyways, her white non dancin ***** prolly isnt that cool anyway. besides anything with a jumpman on the heel is crap except vegas 1s

Precious is a wonderful human being and yall are trippin actin like beyonce is all that anyways, her white non dancin ***** prolly isnt that cool anyway. besides anything with a jumpman on the heel is crap except vegas 1s

I really wish I could neg rep :smh:

i usually agree with the stuff you say, but this is straight stupid 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom