JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

The fact that he's clearly joking to some degree isn't really being missed here, is it?

Even though comparing Straps to Precious and the 2013 Nike Air to Beyonce was stupid as hell.

Last edited:
the whole Precious / Beyonce analogy doesn't even phase me. it was the jumpman on the heel comment that got me 

Hearing these *may* be more readily available then previous NA 1s. Of course until closer to RD this is all speculation. Has anyone heard anything similar?

the whole Precious / Beyonce analogy doesn't even phase me. it was the jumpman on the heel comment that got me 
let me take a shot at this analogy stuff : 

lets say the straps are the white cement 3s, and the december bred release are the white cement 88's. both are same colorway but with distinct differences ( yes i know straps are highs and not exactly the same shoe)  and attached values. white cement 88s/2013 breds are regarded in higher form/value, but i dont have a problem getting the reg white cements/straps if they come at a close to retail price. I think straps should be holding more value than dmp pairs after this release

i mean me, im still going for the 2013 breds regardless....like my man said, when in doubt get both haha

Last edited:
Hearing these *may* be more readily available then previous NA 1s. Of course until closer to RD this is all speculation. Has anyone heard anything similar?
we've heard both sides...limited as royals but with different allocations....shadow/black toe #'s...some have even said these will have bred xi #'s ( half a milli) ...

i personally think it'll be shadow #'s

i dont even give 1s with a jumpman on the heel a chance, the only reason i gave the vegas a chance was because of the raving that was given to them and even then i removed the jumpman myself and regardless of quality i hate ALL jordan 1s with the jumpman on the heel because if i have to modify a shoe for retail it will never be my favorite, thats my opinion and i will stick to it. And if quality is the debate then i wouldnt know about that because the strap is crap and the jumpman on the heel is crap so why would i even put those in any debate of mine? the beyonce precious deal was silly i just dont like people yelling ugly at people when we all bleed the same and all have feelings.

so you dont like ALL jordans with a jumpman on the heel? 3s, 4s, 5s, etc.? i mean that's your own opinion, but damn

so you dont like ALL jordans with a jumpman on the heel? 3s, 4s, 5s, etc.? i mean that's your own opinion, but damn

He's talking about I's specifically though. Every other Jordan you mentioned had something on the heel anyway, but the Jumpman I's went out of their way to add something that wasn't needed.

Last edited:
changing the branding isnt the problem in this instence, what it is is the fact that NOTHING was there before but they just decide to put a jumpman there? replacing branding is fine I.E. the Nike air on the heel of the 3 4 or 5 because something was there anyway, ok here ya go what if they put a nike swoosh on the jordan 3 somewhere besides the heel or on the 4 or the 5? wouldnt it be stupid looking? thats my thought with the jordan 1, nothing was ever there before so why just place something where there was ALWAYS NOTHING? thats why i hate it.

OHHHH okay. see I thought you meant all Jordan's in general and that's why I was astonished.

nah I get you now, I agree that a jumpman doesn't belong on the back of the 1s

we good 
laugh.gif

its all opinion/preference anyway, im good with everyone on NT i just sometimes do not understand when others get mad because of someone elses opinion on a shoe, some people like clown shoes over 1985 Black toe 1s and thats for them and i for one love differences in opinion especially when its for a release of a shoe i want cuz it makes it that much easier to cop (not that any jordans are easy cops anymore)

The fact that he's clearly joking to some degree isn't really being missed here, is it?

Even though comparing Straps to Precious and the 2013 Nike Air to Beyonce was stupid as hell.

The sad thing is that you didn't get that I was mocking what the original dude said and didn't get he was serious. Funny you called it stupid.

i dont even give 1s with a jumpman on the heel a chance, the only reason i gave the vegas a chance was because of the raving that was given to them and even then i removed the jumpman myself and regardless of quality i hate ALL jordan 1s with the jumpman on the heel because if i have to modify a shoe for retail it will never be my favorite, thats my opinion and i will stick to it. And if quality is the debate then i wouldnt know about that because the strap is crap and the jumpman on the heel is crap so why would i even put those in any debate of mine? the beyonce precious deal was silly i just dont like people yelling ugly at people when we all bleed the same and all have feelings.

Cool you have a soft spot for unattractive obese chicks. There's somebody for everyone.

Last edited:
its all opinion/preference anyway, im good with everyone on NT i just sometimes do not understand when others get mad because of someone elses opinion on a shoe, some people like clown shoes over 1985 Black toe 1s and thats for them and i for one love differences in opinion especially when its for a release of a shoe i want cuz it makes it that much easier to cop (not that any jordans are easy cops anymore)

Respect.

You think straps are trash. I liked them (plus at the time I didn't have 01 Bred money) and they look great with no strap (obviously) and dark denim AND they've held up just fine.

Someone else's trash might be your gem.

Glad we can all be civil about it.

Pages of straight nonsense. :lol:

Yet you add wonderful insight! ::sarcasm post::

wherever u heard it from probably heard it from somebody who heard it from here, everything is hearsay b

Last edited:
The sad thing is that you didn't get that I was mocking what the original dude said and didn't get he was serious. Funny you called it stupid.
Cool you have a soft spot for unattractive obese chicks. There's somebody for everyone.
I'll be nice

Last edited:
I heard it will be xq or black/gold numbers.

I really wonder where people get this type of 'info'. For all we know they might still be in production or factories. December 28 is soooo far away.

If seriously debating on getting these or a pair of straps, u might as well grab a traffic cone, slap it on ur head and sit in a corner.......imo.

100% on the same page. I spent alot of time debating on some 1 retros off ebay and even pulled the trigger on a dmp pair till word came that 2013 was the year for return of og. That said i despise every jumpman 1 except the vegas. They truly are superior in quality. Never cared for the home colored 1. Since the jumpman card in my first pair of Jordans, ive always wanted Black toes. There is a certain look that mimics the black based 1s i just really dig. Only 3 classic 1 cw's exist in my mind and the home color doesnt apply no matter how "iconic". Once again, imo.

Seriously, if u got almost 400 to drop on 1s, go find some legit royals. These arent worth that.

Seriously, if u got almost 400 to drop on 1s, go find some legit royals. These arent worth that.
I'd get them from Marquee right now if they were in stock.  I don't even want to think about standing in line for these at the end of December where I live.

Back
Top Bottom